This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KNOCKOUT #3 - OK-HWA JETSKI vs THE WINNER

Topic » KNOCKOUT #3 - OK-HWA JETSKI vs..

2141 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamAri

Ok-Hwa -

Vs

The Winner -
2141 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*standing ovation*

On paper, these song choices are way overdone and get boring to hear over and over again, but honestly you guys kind of killed it and arguably the 2 of the best vocals of these songs I’ve ever heard, so great job both of you. You both brought it.

I know Ari was kind of upset with both of you for posting without checking in with her first, but I do think these vocals were so stellar that there wouldn’t be much disagreement from either end honestly. Not promoting ignoring your coach, you guys should know it’s preferred to keep contact with them, but this is one case it worked out in.

Ok-Hwa, I didn’t spot a single vocal error in your performance, and that is one hard song

But The Winner, you did stellar too, and you had a lot of emotion in that and everything..

This is a pretty even battle... I’d say The Winner changed up some of the arrangement at times, so that could be deemed the ball being in her court, but I don’t know it’s a draw to me, both of you picked great Whitney songs and nailed it, maybe I’d say Ok-Hwa chose first and The Winner picking such a similar song could be seen as some strategic play, idk there’s a lot of criteria and both of you went above and beyond it

All up to Ari tbh!
2141 days 18 hours ago
DJ2722
*standing ovation*

Um can I have yall’s autographs? Both of these performances were extraordinary and perfect in every shape way and form. I can’t even judge you both individually because I can honestly say that you both did perfect and it doesn’t need judgement. Ari is probably regretting putting the two of you together, because you are both front-runners in this competition and I can see either of you winning this competition. Good luck to you both.
2141 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Great job to both of you, some of the best we have heard all season! Ok-Hwa, I loved the build up of this song, you absolutely killed it. You showcased a timid side to your voice and then broke out in a flawless belty sound. Then, at moments, you would reign it back in again and it would be soft and lustrous.

Winner, as soon as I saw this on Youtube I wondered who would be smart enough to pick this. It's a beautiful song and I just love the cry in the hollowness of your voice. SO beautiful, you absolutely nailed it. Love the riffs and runs you add on to the end of some of the words you sing. It was beautiful, but then it just got even better at 3:50.

Idk who wins this. Ariana has a hard choice on her hands.
2137 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
*standing ovation*

Fuck...fuck...FUCK! Holy shit...y'all were both amazing. Honestly, I'm gonna keep this nice and short. Both of you were utter perfection.

Ok-Hwa, I was so moved and in love with you! It showed off moments of vulnerability and softness while also delivering power and precision and it had a great balance.

Winner, You also showed both power and vulnerability but leaned heavily on power and, in my opinion, backed it up with incredible belts.

The emotion, the pitch, the control, the power, the everything! You were both amazing and I'm losing a winning contender no matter what.

Based off consistency, I was going to pick The Winner as Ok-Hwa did stumble in the Battles but there's just something about Ok=Hwa's blind audition and knockout that can't make me lose her based off the battle.

I just feel a connection emotionally with Ok-Hwa more in her performances and I feel as if there's still room for growth, which is hard to believe based off this performances and that makes me super eager and happy. Also, live shows are coming up and I just feel like TG will fall in love with you.

The Winner, I'm so sorry...you're a true robbed goddess and I hope you get stolen but the winner of this battle is Ok-Hwa!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!