This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KNOCKOUT #2 - JAYDEN VARGAS vs LIVING TING

Topic » KNOCKOUT #2 - JAYDEN VARGAS vs..

2163 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamGaga

Jayden -

Vs

Living -
2163 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don’t believe Jayden’s is a live vocal, and that’s sort of our main like rule here... but even if it is (it really isn’t) it was gimmicky and didn’t feel natural at all, so Living wins easily for me..
2163 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
I’ll wait for the other coaches to judge.
2163 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Living wins this one for me. I think that she did a little bit extra, she could've let her beautiful voice speak for itself, but because Jayden used a music video, he's instantly out for me. Good luck both!
2160 days 20 hours ago
DJ2722
Yeah okay Ari isn’t doing her job so I’m just gonna make my decision without her.

Um, so I’ve paired you two together so I could give y’all an opportunity to tell me who you each are as artists, and you both have given me what I asked for. So congratulations for that.

THAT BEING SAID, Jayden... what the fuck did I just see? First of all, it’s a music video which is against the rules, and second of all, the singing wasn’t even close to being good. It was embarrassing, and I am very disappointed.

Living, you have received a lot of backlash from the other coaches after your Battles performance, but I believe you shut them up today. You delivered powerful vocals and really cemented who you are as an artist, and that is something to be very proud of. What I need from you, is just for you to keep pushing beyond your limits and deliver even more powerful, clean, smooth music. That is what I want to hear, and I believe that will earn you the love of all of the coaches. Keep on pushing forward.

So yeah, obviously the winner of this battle is Living.
2159 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
I'm gonna give Javier the amount of effort in my critiques as he did this week.

Anyways...Living you're very lucky in my opinion. Even though this vocal is great, it was WAYYY too overdone and extra, as Beck stated, which actually made me heavily annoyed by it when it reached an end. I hope you continue on the path of using female performances or else we'll have an issue. Also, since you are moving on, I have some advice. Personally, as we stand in the competition now, there are many artists left that have VERY similar styles to you who are more noticeable and are bigger contenders so next week, I'd love for you to continue your artistry but try to find an OOMPH that makes you soar into contender mode and separates you from the similar contestants who are above you at the moment.

Anyways...

*doesnt steal*

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!