This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BATTLE #16 - LISA WONG vs SILVER ADAMS

Topic » BATTLE #16 - LISA WONG vs..

2198 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamJanelle

Lisa -

Silver -
2198 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*smiles, clapping excitedly*
2198 days 1 hour ago
DJ2722
*standing ovation*

Amazing performances. There’s not a doubt in my mind the loser of this battle will be stolen.

This has got to be my favorite song when it comes to live performances. It has so much vocally challenging notes, and neither of you failed to disappoint.

While both sounded amazing, I actually believe that Lisa sounded smoother than Silver. That’s a shocking revelation too since Silver used a live performance of the woman who created the masterpiece.

I genuinely like covers a lot more because they bring more individuality into performances. So for that reason, I believe Lisa outshined Silver and won this battle. Both of you did amazing though. Congrats to the both of you.
2197 days 16 hours ago
jason_2_12
WOw wow wow, I love this song so much and both performances SLAYEDDDDDD! Your voices were on point, tone was pitch perfect for both of you! If I had to pick a better singer based on that I’d have to pick Silver (however Lisa chose a cover and still smashed it so I’d have her to go through if it was my decision! Well done both of you
2196 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Lisa you just read as a full package to me. This was so consistent and beautiful. I love your look too, and I think you're really current. I think you could be up there with other artists like Miley and Rihanna. One critique is that you clipped your notes a bit sometimes. For instance, sometimes you cut off right after "Rise Up" without any lengthiness. Just work on that and you'll be a star.

Silver, this was also very beautiful. I just love that underlying gruffness in your tone. You sounded really beautiful throughout, but I think at points your emotions kinda tumbled your pitch.

Overall, I'm pleased with both. Whoever doesn't get picked should get stolen for sure.
2196 days 3 hours ago
NicoleF
Woah...Silver you were great and full of emotion and I’m sorry to be rude but...LISA!!! 😍

Holy shit Lisa you took me on a journey of emotions! I felt so much perseverance and hurt in your voice but also an extreme amount of hope! It sounded effortless to you and like you were meant for this song! It just flowed so beautifully and left me jaw-dropped. Honestly this is one of my favorite performances so far in this competition! Be super proud of yourself cause you slayed and, let’s just say, I can 100% guarantee you’ll be going into the knockouts! ;)
2196 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I want to say, I agree with everything the coaches have said

But let me just say this,

Silver, vocally I’d say you exceeeed Lisa, but I also agree, I do think for battles I oftentimes prefer covers, but I feel like no cover of this song would match the artistry of you audition than the singer herself and I don’t think for you it’d give artistic justice, so I stand by your decision to do something sung by the original artist herself.

However, I also respect Lisa for taking risks and for using a cover at all, as this song has huge shoes to fill, and I think she nailed it too.

But from a mix of how much the judges are hinting a steal is afoot, and I’d prefer people I care about succeeding in this game, and i feel like I can get a guarantee if I choose one way...

Silver, the winner is you, and Lisa just wait 5 minutes and you don’t have to worry about a thing, doll!
2196 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
Omg lol hope Lady Gaga won't steal. If I lose my battle, I'm permanently out if that happens 😂
2196 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
*slams steal button*

Your audition was easily my biggest regret for not turning cause it was so good but I was being too picky in the beginning phase of the auditions. This was one of my favorite battles and maybe my absolute favorite! You are the queen of literally shoving emotion into every performance and making the audience feel and understand you! I understand you and would love, adore, and be honored to become your new coach that takes you on your road to victory!
2196 days 1 hour ago
DJ2722
*steals*

I’ve seen something in you from the beginning, and I still see that inside of you. I definitely believe you won this battle, but I’m happy Janelle chose Silver, so that way I get another chance to welcome you to my team. This is my last steal, and I want it to be coveted by somebody extraordinary, and that’s you. I know that you’re going to keep on delivering amazing performances, and I have full faith that you will be a front runner in this competition.
2195 days 23 hours ago
AintItFun
You all honor me and I mean that. But I have to make a choice and that choice is

#TeamGagaSmith
2195 days 23 hours ago
DJ2722
Yes!!
2195 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
Grats Lisa

https://media.giphy.com/media/2vknrF3PEFtNoxc9GM/giphy.gif
2179 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*steals*
2179 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
me when the artist already decided...mess

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!