This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BATTE #14 - MARIAH CAREY vs ROSE GARCIA

Topic » BATTE #14 - MARIAH CAREY vs..

2170 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamGagaSmith

Mariah -

Vs

Rose -
2170 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps lightly*

This was a really weird song choice, but I can’t lie, I’m sort of impressed by how well you ladies made it work!

It wasn’t amazing or anything, but I definitely thought you’d both be more hesitant or argumentative about it, as it’s pretty old fashioned and both of you ladies did more new school powerhouse performances in your audition.

Vocally neither of you were weak nor stood out, because the song is pretty much just one note, which isn’t a bad thing, it’s a stunning song, it just doesn’t showcase TOO much range...

I really don’t know, it was pretty much dead even.. maybe Rose because she did a more artistic rendition rather than the one from that gum commercial? But like this was one of the most split battles yet, I feel
2170 days 20 hours ago
DJ2722
*claps*

I’ll wait for the other coaches.
2170 days 11 hours ago
jason_2_12
Well well well, picking this song for you guys certainly made you work to make it fit, and for me IT WORKED! I think you both sounded amazing, tone was on point for you both, the arrangement made the song sound nearly unrecognisable and very current I could see you both releasing that song and getting to number one! The emotion was all there it was fantastic! I’m so happy you’re both on my team and whoever doesn’t get picked should for sure me stolen! Well Done!
2169 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
This was a good job on both of your parts. Rose, I love that you showed so much restraint and subtlety. You seemed really into the song in terms of your facial emotions. Mariah, I loved the fullness of your tone. It was also restrained but broke through a bit more than Rose's did. I don't know who I'd pick for this battle, both showed a great amount of artistry!
2168 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps*

This was so sweet and sincere and beautiful! I loved the softness of both of your tones and the consistency within them to carry throughout the arrangements. I will say that this is a very close matchup but I feel as if Rose did a little more with the song and made it her own and I loved her rendition. It’s a win either way cause you both were good but, to me, Rose won.
2168 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
Ladies, both of these performances were absolutely beautiful, and it’s impossible for me to decide who won this battle, but I have to.
Both of your performances sounded so much alike, and the harmonies you both added really just added to it’s greatness.

I am both keeping and losing a star, and if I get the opportunity to steal one of you back next round, you know damn well I’m going to. I have full faith this person will be stolen, so that is how I’m deciding between the two of you. You are both too amazing to choose without other factors.

So I have to go with my gut, and say the winner of this battle is Mariah.

Rose, you are absolutely amazing, you already know the love I have for you, but I am almost certain you’ll be stolen, and I want both of you in the competition still. I’m sorry, I hope things work out.
2168 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don’t have any steals lefts but i can say that I would’ve chosen you to win probably
2168 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
*waits*
2168 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses steal button*

I loved your audition when you sang my song and was crushed when you didn’t pick me! Now that you unrightfully lost your battle, I can scoop you up! You’re winner potential and I know we can go all the way together! I understand you as an artist! Let’s ride the road to victory!
2168 days 8 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Omg im crying right now thanks Arianne
2152 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*steals*
2145 days 22 hours ago
FoxyWinters
I choose Arianna <3

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!