This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BATTLE #13 - KYLIE BLUE vs JORJA RAYE LONDON

Topic » BATTLE #13 - KYLIE BLUE vs..

2197 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamBeck

Kylie -

Jorja -
2197 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*smiles, not clapping*

This was like cute, but I feel like both of your auditions, in my opinion were standouts, and with this song choice, I feel like it could’ve been a bit stronger for you in particularly Jorja.

Kylie, your arrangement really played to your strengths and you did sort of what I was looking for in others to do, you made it your own and actually took a song choice and made it work for you.. too bad I could hardly hear it.

Jorja, this song might as well have been HANDED to you for something that should’ve been an easy win, and in my opinion you took such a mediocre route. The vocals were fine, but I was SO excited to hear more from you, and this song was PERFECT for you, this just felt so formulaic and had such little soul you showcased brilliantly before. You hit some wonderful notes and technically it wasn’t bad, and this is The Voice above all, but this just wasn’t up to the bar you set before.

Vocally, I’d say Jorja won, but it isn’t as black and white as I would’ve thought when I heard the song choice.
2197 days ago
DJ2722
*claps*

With both of you having 4-chair turns during auditions, this battle was actually quite disappointing. It was good, but it didn’t match up to the potential that it could’ve. I was expecting this to be probably the greatest battle out of them all, as you both possess so much talent, but it just didn’t live up to my expectations.

Kylie, I believe you sounded very natural, and it sound sweet and smooth, but this performance lacked so much individuality. I wanted to hear you take more risks and showcase your vocals, but what I heard was a replica of the original song. It sounded nice, but there was nothing that made it really special. Also, I would normally say the quality of the video was bad, but I could hear you perfectly. Just be careful with the quality of the video because that could make or break your performance.

Jorja, you were definitely in my Top 3 after auditions, but this performance was just such a let down. You took a lot of risks throughout almost the entire song, and I thought your high notes sounded alright, but most of the performance, I really felt that it was forced. It didn’t come naturally for you at all. If you’re chosen to win this battle, I believe you need to find a performance that puts you back on top.

Personally, I believe that Kylie won this battle. Good luck ladies.
2197 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Wow both were 4 Chair turns too, thanks for pointing that out Lady G, whole heartedly agree with what she said
2196 days 15 hours ago
jason_2_12
I disagree with the other coaches to an extent, I don’t think either of you sang the song with any emotion and this is the perfect song to do exactly that!

Kylie, you voice was good and very consistent but it just didn’t go anywhere and I was bored half way through, however I do love the tone to your voice, on the other hand Jorja, this is where I disagree with the other coaches, I think your voice was so much better than Kylie’s at this song and the way you performed and arranged the song was perfect the only criticism I have of your performance is the lack of emotion and connection to the song! Clear winner in my eyes that would be jorja!
2196 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I mean I think I kind of said what you said, I agreed her voice was 10x better it just completely lacked emotion or anything to differentiate herself from anyone else
2195 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Girls, I have to say overall I think I am a bit disappointed. You were my two 4 chair turns and I think I should've picked differently or you should've looked harder for better covers. They were good performances but not standouts that will take you to the end.

The winner is Kylie. I wish I would've been able to see her, but her tone was there more than Jorja's. I'm sorry Jorja, best of luck!
2195 days 7 hours ago
hazbez94
Thankyou for choosing me for your team, sorry if I let you down
2195 days 7 hours ago
DJ2722
*presses steal button*

You made a slip up this battle, but I really believe you deserve to be here. I know you can pull out another great performance(s) like you did with your audition. I believe in you.
2195 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*steals*
I actually completely agree with Lady Gaga, you slipped up after being a top 3 auditionner. I do agree Kylie might’ve won this battle, but I want you to win the war with me. I only have one steal left and I want you, Jorja Raye London:
2195 days 5 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thank You Sooo Much Beck!!
2195 days 3 hours ago
NicoleF
I agree with everyone! You guys could’ve done so much with this song and while each performance was good, it was disappointing and underwhelming. Overall, even though the quality was worse in Kylie’s video, I liked the direction and tone a bit more and personally still would’ve went with her.

Still, Jorja, you’re a star who faltered this round but no ones perfect! I still adore you from the blind auditions and I hope this second time’s a charm.

*hits steal button*
2195 days 2 hours ago
hazbez94
I can’t believe I got three steals, Thankyou so much to all three of you but I’m going to choose #TeamJanelle Thankyou so much ❤️
2195 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
YES THANK YOU

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!