This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #24 - LENA-ROSE

Topic » AUDITION #24 - LENA-ROSE

2196 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2196 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*turns at 2:55*
Okay, so, this was hard... because there’s not much opera appeal in this competition, because we’re more searching for a more artistic radio friendly artist in this game, that appeals to music listeners, not like people who go out and see the opera... but when I was thinking that... this show is called THE VOICE... and you hit so many freaking like Mariah notes, that I think I can totally sculpt you into a really amazing artist AND vocalist. You dont even have to leave this level of theatrics behind, you can be amazing while staying true to you, just (if anyone else turns) pick me and I’ll make sure you can be a winner!
2196 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*presses button*

I am going to have to agree with Janelle on this. There isn't a lot of wiggle room for opera artists to become real successful life-long radio-friendly artists, but the potential you have is absolutely CRAZY, we just need to get you the right song, because this was my favorite performance so far from just a vocal standpoint. I can help you build your craft and work with the incredible range you have.

-Beck
2196 days 8 hours ago
DJ2722
*doesnt press button*

Hola Lena-Rose. Creo que tienes una voz de ópera muy suave, pero sinceramente no veo un lugar para ti en mi equipo. Te felicito por participar en el programa y espero que hagas grandes cosas.

I love using google translate.
2195 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press button*

I agree with Janelle and Beck! You have a fantastic voice! I’m happy you’re on the show and I’ll be looking to potentially steal you down the line, but for now...I just can’t see what I’d do with you and it would be really hard to place you in a battle with another artist! Good luck though and I’ll be keeping an eye on you!
2195 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Lena-Rose! Pick either Team Janelle or Team Beck!
2195 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
I choose Team Beck, but thank you so much for your turn Janelle

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!