This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #22 - iTY HENDRIX

Topic » AUDITION #22 - iTY HENDRIX

2216 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2216 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*waits to see other coaches reaction*
2216 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*doesn't press button*

I think this was a solid performance. I think the background instrumental and echo of the vocals drowned out your performance a little bit, but you had moments of magic in here and I really hope someone picks you for your team, but for me, this is a bit too similar to some of the artists already on my team.

-Beck
2216 days 15 hours ago
DJ2722
*doesnt press button*

Hi, so I’m gonna keep this short. You have a good voice but I don’t see any way you’d be able to win, or even have a fighting chance against some others who have already been chosen.

I may be wrong tho, but good luck
2216 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*hesitantly presses button*
I agree with Lady Gaga in the sense that you’d have a LOT of competition, but I think you have POTENTIAL that I want to tap into, and I feel like I can work with you, so if Ari turns, I would still love you on my team and I think there’s something there... I really do. This was far from perfect, and you’re far from the best we’ve heard so far, but there’s something there, there really is.
2215 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press button*

Okay so you have a good voice but I was waiting for a moment in the song and I never got it. Even when you went into your falsetto, I felt nothing. It was very boring and one-note the whole time and I just can’t see you winning this or even making it past the battles but grats on making it on the show!
2215 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
WELCOME TO THE TEAM iTy!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!