This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #21 - BIRKARAN DHILLON

Topic » AUDITION #21 - BIRKARAN..

2223 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2223 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If that video don’t work cuz it don’t fit me, use this, fella coaches!
2223 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*presses button @ 1:22*

I think it’s obvious this is one of the most infamous performances in The Voice history, btw RIP Christina Grimmie, and I feel as though this is pretty overused... but biases aside, I can’t deny this has some amazing moments, including that high note when I turned my chair... This showcased such range, power, and uniqueness in your vocals, it’s hard to deny why it’s so famous now. I hope you pick me!
2223 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*presses button*

I really love this performance! The beginning was so airy yet full, and then you really amp it up with power at around :40, all encompassing a great and smooth tone! I think you sang this better live than Miley ever did. I also love when you go back to that fragile, crumbly tone at around 1:05, ugh it was just great. Please consider me as your coach to take you far in this competition, I think I could help you win.

-Beck
2223 days 7 hours ago
DJ2722
*presses button*

This performance really gets me emotional. Christina Grimmie was such a sweetheart, and had so much talent. May God bless her soul in Heaven.
But in regards to this performance, you showcased a large amount of energy, and your vocal power blew me away. You clearly know how to perform on stage, and how to get reactions from the audience, and that shows star potential. You hold notes like a professional, your stage presence is of a professional, and the fact you chose one of the hardest songs to sing just shows you have balls and you will tackle any song.
I really look forward to seeing you go forward in this competition, and I really hope you choose to be on #TeamGaga
2222 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams buzzer at same time as Janelle*

This performance was stunning! Emotion was pouring out of the lyrics and I felt vulnerability in the verses, but you came with so much power and fierceness in the chorus! You made the song your own and made me like it more than the original. The vocal tricks you added to the song worked well in every place! Your transitions of tone and emphasis were amazing and showed off the incredible control you have as an artist over your voice! I also adored the stage presence and confidence! As you can see, Beck’s and Janelle’s teams are filling up but I still only have 1 artist! I’d love for you to be one of the first members on my team and the first official 4-chair turn because I see that you’re here to win and I know you’re capable of doing that...I just wanna join the journey with you! Please choose #TeamAri!
2222 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
A FOUR. CHAIR. TURN.

BIRKARAN the choice is yours!
2222 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
Thank you so much! I'm honoured to be receiving a four chair turn. I'm going to be picking the coach that I think best wants wants me and will take me the furthest.

That being said, thank you all for turning. I pick ................................................................................................................................#TeamAri
2222 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, I didn’t see that at first

Team Ari has their second member!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!