This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #20 - LISA WONG

Topic » AUDITION #20 - LISA WONG

2219 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2219 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*slams button and applauds at the end*
This was the performance of a STAR, and this competition is about finding a star. Under the right coaches wing you can make it to the end and win, because you can hit big notes, but you’re not a powerhouse, you’re an ARTIST, which is really one better.

This performance had emotion, vocals, and a perfect amount of artistry that makes me excited to see more of you. I hope I see more of you as my artist on my team.
2219 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*presses button*

This audition definitely brought a tear to my eye. Was it a technically spotless performance, no, but it was a performance of someone that can go very far in the music industry. When you got to "I'm proud of who I am" and the audience cheered, I was right there with them. You should be proud of that tone and the emotion you packed into this performance. Please consider me to be your coach.

-Beck
2218 days 22 hours ago
DJ2722
*presses button and cries during performance*

Wow. Ugh, I’m just in so much awe, I’m speechless. That was so amazing.

Not only is Kesha one of my favorite artists, but she’s one of my best friends, and I know for a FACT she would be proud of this performance.

It was so stripped back and emotional, and your vocals were just phenomenal, and that’s what I looo for in an artist.
We have the same style of music, and you choosing me as your coach would make me elated.
You belong on #TeamGaga
2218 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press*

It was a beautiful, emotional performance and, although I understand that this is more meaningful and emotional than most performances, that doesn’t excuse the technical issues that were pouring throughout the song. I felt you wanted to take the song a certain place but it didn’t reach that destination...it only reached 75% of the way. I wish you would’ve performed the whole capacity of the song as like what you did at the end. The end of this performance made a statement and was powerful but there were too many inconsistencies before that moment for me to find the urge to turn! Good luck on this show though!
2218 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
TIME TO CHOOSE EITHER :
TEAM JANELLE
TEAM BECK
OR TEAM GAGA
2218 days 1 hour ago
AintItFun
Oh my goodness! Thank you all so much for your compliments...but I think I made my choice.

I choose....

#TeamJanelle
2218 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!