This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #19 - SILVER ADAMS

Topic » AUDITION #19 - SILVER ADAMS

2197 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2197 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*slams button halfway through*
This is one of my favorite songs EVER, and this wasn’t a technically perfect performance, but your range, your soul, your presence is just masterful, and you were clearly super into it, and that got me into it. Just amazing! Not a single note can be had, I hope you pick me so I can put you down a route that could make you a winner, because this is MY alley I think, and I want you.
2197 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*doesn't press button*

I love this song! Great choice. However, after seeing Mara Justine perform this on Idol I know the potential of this song. I'm not sure what you were offering artistically and vocally is someone I can see on my team for right now but maybe later on down the road. Best of luck!

-Beck
2197 days 12 hours ago
DJ2722
*presses button*

This performance was very unique. First of all, this song is one of the most difficult songs to sing, and the fact that you did is phenomenal. As soon as you started singing, I could tell that you like to experiment different ways to sing songs, which I totally respect. I change the medleys and harmonize with some of my own music, and I admire that you did that. All in the while, your vocal strength was very easy to hear. I believe you bring something totally different to the table, and that’s the type of person I want on my team. Good luck with your decision.
2196 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
*hesitantly doesn’t press*

I love the uniqueness of this performance and emotion screamed through the piece. I appreciate that you played with the song and made it your own but the parts you tried to change only ended up working for me 50% of the time and that’s an issue. I appreciate the artistry but the percentage is too low for me. Also some parts showed weakness in your vocals. I am happy you’re on the show and I look forward to potentially stealing you. If I were you, I’d choose Team Janelle!
2196 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
TIME TO CHOOSE A COACH

TEAM JANELLE
OR
TEAM GAGA
2196 days 14 hours ago
Silver09
Thanks for turning around Janelle and Gaga, I love you both but I think Janelle would be a better fit for me so I’m choosing team Janelle.
2196 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
yes!! Thank you, Silver!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!