This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #12 - MICHAEL MOLO

Topic » AUDITION #12 - MICHAEL MOLO

2198 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2198 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*isnt sure yet, awaits others reactions*
2198 days 17 hours ago
DJ2722
*doesn’t press button*

This performance had a lot of dynamic in it. However, I just don’t think I’m the right coach for you. I definitely see you on #TeamBeck

Good luck to you.
2198 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press button*

Err....yikes. This was a trainwreck if we're being completely honest. Half the notes were off pitch and hurtful to my ears! All the notes were literally being screamed, not sung. You have zero dynamic change throughout the song except in the beginning. I understand wanting to hype the crowd, but this isn't called The Hype...it's called The Voice and honey, eek, you don't have it. I cringed having to listen to this.
2198 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*doesnt press it*
I want someone LIKE YOU on my team, but not... this is hard to explain, not like hardcore in this realm, but like as diverse as you. You’re not someone I can see myself having plans for in the future, and that scares me enough not to turn. If Beck turns i think you’re in good hands, but if not PLEASE re-audition.
2198 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*presses button*

I don't think you are the strongest one we've seen in this competition, but I think you had a really great tone and your pitch was pretty on point. I loved your interaction with the audience too, you really had them going. Welcome to #TeamBeck!
2197 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
Yay thanks!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!