This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #8 - CHLOE CHINDE

Topic » AUDITION #8 - CHLOE CHINDE

2225 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2225 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*pressons button @ 2:30*

This entire song I was waiting for the moment that has me shook, and by the 2 minute mark I was like “oh god will there just be nothing to this performance?” And I’d be disappointed because you’re voice was no doubt good... then you finally hit those like growl high notes and I was scalped! I totally think you can be either be a pop star or like one of the most successful diva’s in this shows history, but I want to make you both, and I want to make you a winner even moreso than that.
2225 days 13 hours ago
DJ2722
*hesitantly presses button*

Hi! Okay so I was kinda on the edge between whether I wanted to turn around or not. Most of the performance was really bland, but you have an exceptional voice. Towards the end, you hit some really powerful, strong notes which was the deciding factor in me turning around. I think you just need to control how much energy you have while performing the entire piece.
2225 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press button*

I was very impressed at the end with the risks you took, as my fellow coaches have mentioned. It just took way too long to build up and honestly I zoned out during the performance. Some, not all, of the runs were a little choppy near the end and you were a little off tune at times. For these reasons, I didn't turn but I am very excited to see what you have in store for us this competition! Grats on making it in!
2224 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*doesn't press button*

Hello! I think you had a good performance, but I wish you would've stayed where you were when you started the song as opposed to where you went. I still think your voice is solid and think you'll be great on either Janelle or Gaga's team!
2224 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Chloe! You can choose Team Janelle or Team Gaga!
2224 days 19 hours ago
rory17
Thank you so much for the critiques. I will be picking the judge who I feel has more passion in me as of right now. Janelle and Gaga, thank you for seeing something in me, but I feel like Janelle has more passion in me and has a more of a similar style to me. So with that being said, I pick Janelle.
2224 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yes! Thank you, Chloe! I won’t let you down
2224 days 14 hours ago
rory17
*hugs her* Thank you!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!