This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #7 - ZHAVIA

Topic » AUDITION #7 - ZHAVIA

2227 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2227 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*hesitantly pushes button at around 1:20*

I don’t think this was perfect at all, but your flaws are what make you so special, and I can’t deny that you did some magical stuff with your vocals, especially the final minute and second half of the song. I wasn’t going to push for you, because I’m still trying to think of what I can do to improve on your artistry and make you shine, but I think I can stray you from the Zhavia route exclusively and try to explore other R&B ballad-esque artists. I’m intrigued by you.
2227 days 4 hours ago
DJ2722
*uncertainly does not press button*

Hellooo 🙂 I wasn’t really sure whether I wanted to turn for this or not. I feel like it was an exceptional performance, and you had a unique sound to it, but I just didn’t find what I was looking for in you. I’d like to see you come back in the battles with a better, more well-controlled piece. Good luck and congratulations.
2227 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press button but claps*

That was a very good performance! Where you're good, you're VERY good and you gave me chills in some places. Also you had such raw emotion! I loved it! I didn't press for a reason though. I'm looking for consistency within the performance and, although you had some great spots, it felt as if this performance was messy and all over the place. You oversang the song and went too far in some places. You made it on the show though so good luck! I will say a piece of advice. I'd try to stray away from Zhavia performances! Show originality!
2226 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*presses button*

Even though I think you delivered some questionable moments through certain riffs, I would be a fool not to press my button for the richness and beautiful tone that you have. I also really loved the range that showed, it was very dynamic and incredible to listen to. Good song choice that showcased what you are about as an artist.
2226 days 11 hours ago
Ajathekween
I choose team Janelle
2226 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!