This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #6 - BRIANNA MIMI

Topic » AUDITION #6 - BRIANNA MIMI

2221 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2221 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*SLAMS BUZZER @ 1:40*

This was EXCEPTIONAL vocally, and I just think anyone with ears would want you on their team. I doubt you’ll pick me, but I do think I can get you in touch with your artistry (which you had trouble with in the original series) and I think I can pin point what can take you from an exceptional singer to an exceptional ARTIST and hopefully a winner. #BlackGirlMagic
2221 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
*SLAMS BUZZER @ 0:28*

Holy mother of Jesus, your voice is one of the most dynamic voices I’ve heard throughout my career. As soon as you started singing, I knew that your style of music, and your vocals are what I NEED on my time. You show what it’s like to be a strong, talented, natural woman, and you couldn’t have chosen a better song to audition with that shows your talent. The base, powerful tone in your voice just expresses so much emotion and I can’t wait to see you take on artists like Gloria Gaynor, Whitney Houston, Jennifer Hudson, and/or Alicia Keys. I feel that I would be the perfect coach for you and I would be honored to have you on #TeamGaga
2221 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams buzzer right at the end*

I know that I did not press first but there was a method behind my madness. I knew I was gonna turn for you but I wanted you to keep pushing for my turn and baby...you pushed! I was mesmerized by this performance! There was a note or two that you extended that could've been a little more in pitch but damn girl...that range! Your range was out of this would and the fact you can execute a whistle note excites me! I feel like the best fit for you would be on #TeamAri cause we're both powerhouses with big ranges.
2220 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*presses button*

This was a very good cover of Natural Woman. You have an incredible range and delivered a solid and straight-forward rendition. I loved the whistling tone at the end with the almost whistle-like quality, it was absolutely heavenly and beautiful.

My only complaint is that I think you may have picked a little bit of an obvious song, but if you pick me we can work together to pick the right songs for you that will merit the perfect voice that you have with some element of shock.
2220 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Another 4 Chair Turn!

Choose any of our coaches, Brianna!
2220 days 12 hours ago
boozes
I will choose lady Gaga
2220 days 10 hours ago
DJ2722
YASSS

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!