This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #5 - KYLIE BLUE

Topic » AUDITION #5 - KYLIE BLUE

2226 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2226 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*slams buzzer, and claps after*

This was so so so so so so so good, and girl, you know I remember you! I’m happy you auditioned with NOT Taylor Swift this time, I think we can really develop your vocals together, and I’m such a big fan of yours, I’d be HONORED for you to be on #TeamJanelle!
2226 days 10 hours ago
DJ2722
-presses button-

This was a really nice take on this song. I have to admit, I wasn’t a big fan of this song when it first came out on the radio. But damn, you turned it into something really enjoyable for me. This was a really nice acoustic, slow version of the song and your voice is so relaxing and calm. I feel like at some parts breath control was an issue but you covered it up perfectly. Whether you choose to be on my team or not, I’m going to support you moving forward. Congratulations.
2226 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
-presses at 2:04-

This was a very nice, laid-back, but yet enjoyable take on a song that I actually hate. You made me appreciate the song and your take on it. There were moments were you got a little too close to the microphone and it cause some of your pronunciations to puff out a bit. Also there was some breath control issues, as Gaga pointed out. Overall, though, the pitch was nice and I liked your take on it! I'd love to work on improving the flaws and strengthening the talent that's clearly already there! I'd love it if you joined #TeamAri!
2226 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I actually love this song :S
2225 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*presses button*

I love your rendition of this song. So subtle, yes strong. A lot of artists feel like they have to belt at all times, but in your case, you have that incredible voice that is just as powerful when you blow a feather off your hand as it is when you lift an anvil. You're uber talented, and I am definitely the best artist to help you build your craft.
2225 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kylie, the choice is all yours! Our first 4 Chair Turn of the season! Any of the coaches, it’s up to you!
2225 days 10 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thanks so much to all of you, I'd be overjoyed to be on any of your teams. With that being said, I do feel like part of this competition is growth and I want to go with the coach I feel can push me out of my comfort zone the most...... I'm gonna have to choose...

#TeamBeck
2225 days 10 hours ago
DJ2722
Wow. Did not see that one coming.
2225 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
I'm shook not gonna lie
2224 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I'm also shook but welcome to the team :D :)

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!