This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

COACHES APPLICATIONS

Topic » COACHES APPLICATIONS

2223 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as :

Genre :

What would you bring to the panel? :

What would your ideal team look like? :

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? :

Will you interact with your team? :

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - :
2223 days 14 hours ago
DJ2722
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Lady Gaga

Genre : Pop

What would you bring to the panel? : The perfect mix of kindness, honesty, bitchiness, and unpredictability. So basically Katy Perry on American Idol.

What would your ideal team look like? : My ideal team would be all pop singers, may have a couple of rock or country into the mix for diversity.

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : Absolutely

Will you interact with your team? : Yes, I’ve coached for you before, you already know im good with this lol

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - Wow, that choreography was amazing and the stage presence was definitely a 10/10. Unfortunately though, this was obviously lip-sung and you didn’t look like you knew what you were singing. The track was off-beat to what you were mouthing. I never lip-sing. You will never pay to see me sing live, to watch some bitch lip her way through a set. So even though the choreography was on point, and the mash-up was brilliant, I’m looking for actual singers on my team. So I would not turn my chair for this, and I would rate it 5/10.
2223 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Ariana Grande

Genre : Pop, R&B

What would you bring to the panel? : I’d bring respect and seriousness to the group game. I’d bring devotion to the game as well. I have previous knowledge and experience in being a coach in a game like this. I’ll be as harsh as I need to be with critiques as I want the artists to acknowledge their mistakes and improve from them if they are lucky enough to continue their journey.

What would your ideal team look like? : I’d personally like a lot of pop and r&b on my team. I’d be down for some soul singers or foreign-language singers on my team to create diversity and also because I have produced songs in those genres as well. At the end of the day, though, if something is amazingly spectacular, I’ll press my button. I’d prefer my team to be female dominant as I’m all about that female power!

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : Yes

Will you interact with your team? : Yes

Review this video and rate it out of 10! -

2.5/10

I respect your confidence to perform at such a big stage but I caught you lipsyncing the whole way through the ensemble of performances. What I heard was great but it’s cause it was from an auto tuned track. I obviously gave you more than just a 0 though for a reason. For starters, your stage presence kept me entertained throughout the performance. You know how to keep the audience intrigued and how to use the full stage! Secondly, you are an icon so I need to pay my respects. Not gonna lie though, if this was a blind audition, I wouldn’t have turned and I would’ve given it a 0/10.
2223 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Sam Hunt

Genre : Country/Pop

What would you bring to the panel? : A fun, loving coach who’s personality will shine through the coaching to bring my team to the top.

What would your ideal team look like? : A mix of Country, Pop, and a dab of rock.

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : Yes.

Will you interact with your team? : Abdolutely. I’m trying to win.

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - For me, I was very uninterested. The performance as a whole is probably a 5.5/10. The singing, given it’s lip-singing I would say a 2/10. You can’t expect me to appreciate something with no effort. The choreography is about a 7/10. It’s a lot going on and that’s probably hurting the performance. Over it was... okay.
2223 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’ll complete this just for fun, but I’m obviously casting myself

Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Janelle Monae

Genre : À wide range - Pop, rap, funk, R&B.

What would you bring to the panel? : Personality and determination.

What would your ideal team look like? : Female dominance, but to really win you do need diversity so I won’t pull a Miley Cyrus - but I’m a proud member of #TimesUp, so don’t expect it to be like majority men.

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : Obviously, Why else would I create this group game?

Will you interact with your team? : Yes!

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - 5/10 - This was a fire set list, fire choreography although you got lost a few times, but you didn’t even mouth the right words 90% of the time. I’d consider turning for this, but this was by far a lesser caliber than what I expect this season.
2223 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFreak13
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Beck

Genre : Alternative, Indie, Singer-Songwriter

What would you bring to the panel? : A unique perspective, an adoration for music genres and styles across the board.

What would your ideal team look like? : All-around musicians, diversity, and equal balance of men and women, probably some people who also play instruments, and people who have an obvious passion for music.

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : Yes.

Will you interact with your team? : Of course.

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - 4/10. I have to give props to the staging and the choreography, but since this show is called "The Voice" I have to dock this performance a lot. It was clear that she didn't know many of the words at all and was lip syncing (poorly), but I really admired the energy given.
2222 days 23 hours ago
RL10
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Ryan Tedder

Genre : Any kind of genre, pop, rock, country, you name it

What would you bring to the panel? : I have a good ear when it comes to finding talented artists, as well as hearing the expression of the lyrics or the music they're singing about.

What would your ideal team look like? : I want a good diverse group. I think when you can have a group artists with different tastes and different musical backgrounds, it can help everyone learn.

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : Absolutely

Will you interact with your team? : Definitely will

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - I would give the performance at 5/10. There are definitely a lot of good elements in the performance and it definitely illustrates Britney as an artist, as well as a person. But there was a lack of knowing what she is singing and if she was in this competition, she will need to learn to remember the lyrics. Also lip syncing is not the purpose of the voice, that's for Lip Sync Battle, a totally different show.
2222 days 23 hours ago
boozes
Nicole schezinger
Genre : pop/r&b

What would you bring to the panel? : I would bring something different to the panel And I will be a very honest coach and push my team to improve every performance and bring the house down    Team scherzy

What would your ideal team look like? : I like different artists so I would want some country and unique artists because I'm always looking that one artist you can't put a price on and someone who you can't compare to because every singer always gets compared to another artist

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : yes

Will you interact with your team? : yes definitely

This performance was bad you were very pitchy all over the place and it was the worst blind audition I ever seen  I would of not turn my chair for you and maybe in a few years after you go home and practice singing then you can come back and probably do better but for right now it's a 2/10
2222 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
These will close at 5 PM est.
2222 days 23 hours ago
adamslater19
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Britney Spears

What would you bring to the panel? : Im the pop princess and here to be truthful and honest

What would your ideal team look like? : Entertainers

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : Yes definitely

Will you interact with your team? : Yes

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - Personally, I would rate this a 6/10
You show entertainment, Great choreography, But i definitely think you could work on the range of voice and pitch needs to be a little more accurate and i think you did well but you could improve and id be happy to coach you

(I would really love to be britney as a judge, She's truthful and harsh, and so am i)
2222 days 21 hours ago
jason_2_12
Celebrity Singer / Entertainer you want to be known as : Sam Smith

What would you bring to the panel? : Honest critique, someone who will take everything into account not just the voice or the performance but everything as a whole!

What would your ideal team look like? : A mix between beyonce, sia and Ed Sheeran - perfect vocals, performance, drama and multi talented! I want artists who will be remembered for a long time not a short time!

Will you review/judge and give commentary within 24 hours of videos posted? : yes for sure

Will you interact with your team? : yes it’s important and part

Review this video and rate it out of 10! - 3, good performance in terms of choreography and song choices and whilst it was entertaining I don’t believe any real talented artist have the need to mime so really you just dancing whilst moving your mouth therefore I can’t score higher than a 3!
2222 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Apps closed

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!