This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

1823 days 17 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Explain to me why you think you should play.

Then fill out this sentence exactly,
I, (Preferred name), will try to be active and will follow all rules under all circumstances. I will not cheat or do anything that ruins the entire game for myself and others.
1823 days 17 hours ago
chillum
Logan and yes
1823 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
I love the idea and it will be fun to play a non survivor/big brother group game

I, (Matt), will try to be active and will follow all rules under all circumstances. I will not cheat or do anything that ruins the entire game for myself and others.
1823 days 16 hours ago
okaypeterx
I, Peter will try to be active and will follow all rules under all circumstances. I will not cheat or do anything that ruins the entire game for myself and others.
1823 days 16 hours ago
Birks4444
I, Birks, am very passionate about the game of Mafia and Im a very entertaining and committed player.
1821 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
I, billy, will try to be active and will follow all rules under all circumstances.i will not Cheat or do anything that ruins the entire game for myself and others
1820 days 17 hours ago
ShaneDawson12345
I, Shane, will try to be active and will follow all rules under all circumstances. I will not cheat or do anything that ruins the entire game for myself and others.
1820 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
I want to play since I like trying something I haven't played before.

I, Hoop , will try to be active and will follow all rules under all circumstances. I will not cheat or do anything that ruins the entire game for myself and others.
1820 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
I, Jasoi, will try to be active and will follow all rules under all circumstances. I will not cheat or do anything that ruins the entire game for myself and others.

Me when i tried to do a game like this

open group

THE MAFIA GAME OF LIES AND 'CEPTION

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!