This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Task

Topic » Final Task

2199 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
You 3 have successfully outlasted and outperformed 9 other people.

Not only is this task #10 but......THIS IS YOUR FINAL TASK!!! Congratulations to Kyle, Matty, and K.C. on making it to the finale!!

This is the task that will help determine our winner. For this final task I want you to prove to my advisors and I that YOU should be crowned as the Apprentice. Now, this sounds vague but that's because it's how to you HOW MUCH you put into your personal campaign. Make it good and talk about what you've done in this game. For specific references please refer to the chart made by Loopspeare.

ALSO, you are allowed to get help from previously fired contestants. HOWEVER!!!! You may only help get help from TWO (2) of them! If you are seeking help please let me know the 2 people helping you. If I suspect you are using more than 2 you may be disqualified. Also, please note that none of them need to help you, it's totally up to their discretion.

Chart: https://prnt.sc/itj9pt - For questions about what the colors mean please ask Loop

If any of you have questions feel free to ask!

Though you probably won't need it I will give extra time to complete this final task so use it wisely. You have until 6 PM EST ON THURSDAY! You will then present and we will crown a winner!
2199 days 17 hours ago
Loopspeare
I'm expecting some iconic work, y'alls. No walls of text. Give us beauty. Give us art.
2199 days 17 hours ago
Loopspeare
Also, I let the final five each choose a colour to represent themselves for the individual tasks. That's what those colours mean. :)
2197 days 20 hours ago
OATTY3
Here :)
2197 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* walks in like a bad bitch*
2197 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here
2197 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
You all can decide who posts first
2197 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I guess I'll go first
2197 days 20 hours ago
OATTY3
Can I go 3rd? 3 is my lucky number lol
2197 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Hi chairman and advisors I am here today to tell you why I am the winner of the apprentice And this is going to be why with a thing I would like to call C.U.N.T .This stands for charisma uniqueness nerve and talent based off of rupual drag race.

CHARISMA: I think that I am a perfect 10 in this category Because I have shown that I put in so much hard work than my other throughout the competition I have shown that I am very persuasive and have shown that I am very charismatic personality. I have fought for what I stood up for and that I am one of the best competitors in this competition. I know that Matt has only been in the bottom once but not everything is about charts and statistics * looks at loop*. No it’s about the heart and charisma and what you can present to the judges

https://imgur.com/TpcKwvp

Uniqueness: I Have had some of the most innovative and creative ideas in this competition like the idea of the Instagram worthy restaurant was me basically 80% was me and also I had the two top ideas in the shop challenge. I am so unique and special that its blinding because I am so colorful. And happy and just overall a different reason to life and also a different way of life. I have the heart and the drive and the uniqueness to be the next apprentice.

Colors of me: https://imgur.com/aBArXSa
Red = feisty
Purple = emotional
Green = happiness
Blue =  is love for all

Nerve: I am not afraid to speak my mind and opinion about someone and something. You need to be a little bit of a bitch sometimes to get stuff done. When nobody was being the place for the superhero I jumped on it so we could win and guess what happened we did. It’s not bad to be a little Bit of a bitch sometimes to accomplish your goals and so make sure you end up on the mother fucking top of the game we call the apprentice.

https://imgur.com/guiUlQQ

Talent : I have lots of talent in me most of it is not drawing but you know you lose some you win some kids. The talent I have is something unique is called being gay I’m kidding guys.I have the powers to make a serious situation funny like this finale. Some stuff doesn’t always have to be serious and must win at all cost like this present I drew.
https://imgur.com/bwLDyWm
Its ugly but did I try and have fun while making this yes I did it looks like the present that was wrapped ugly but nobody wants to admit it. this finale I had fun while learning I had the worst art skills in America.

Thank you for listening to my speech hopefully you chose me as the winner.
2197 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
For my personal campaign, I did a piece of work that shows multiple different aspects of my talent, I made my script, my BIOPIC,
For my final task, I’ve prepared a biopic trailer of my life and my experience on MJFJUNE’s Apprentice. It’s starring Jennifer Lawrence as myself, Arnold Schwarzenegger as MJFJUNE and Loopspeare as himself.

Here is the trailer of the gripping biopic :

Here’s the poster : https://imgur.com/a/f91M8

TRAILER - https://tengaged.com/blog/Kaseyhope101/8512592/miss-apprentice-biopic-trailer

////

I know this isn’t exactly what you meant  by this task, but I used my one talent I have : writing, to show an illuminesence of how I’ve grown as a contestant, and how I can use talents I HAVE to express why I deserve to be here.

This fictional biopic entails my creativity, my writing, my poster work, and all my skills combined to explain why I should win The Apprentice.

I won 2 tasks as project manager, I’ve given ideas consistently throughout this game with my creative mind, and I think this mini project really shines that through.

If I lose, rip, if I win, I’m happy you see that in me!

If you don’t care about my biopic, that’s okay, I’ll explain more about my accomplishments.

The only 2 times my team won was when I took the responsibility of Project Manager.

When I wasn’t project managed I gave the cooking social media app suggestion and you mentioned that the idea was arguably the best part of it, but it was poorly executed due to someone else explaining it.

I could give ideas, explain them written out, and do posters and write ups myself and have utilized that especially in recent tasks, but have used those talents throughout.

And I really think I’ve proven more skills throughout that I just can’t think of.

Thank you, MJFJUNE & advisors, and good luck, other two!
2197 days 20 hours ago
OATTY3
Good evening Chairman and fellow Advisors,

My name is Matty and I am here to prove to you why I should be hired as your Apprentice.

Throughout this game I believe that I have shown what a strong work ethic I have. I have worked extremely hard in every single task whether I was the Project Manager or not, I was always working to support my team, giving creative suggestions for each task, putting in my full effort, and making sure that I was a strong player to get the task done to a high standard that would make you all proud.

The only time I lost as Project Manager or went to the Boardroom was during Task #1. I was forced to finish a project and present on something that I didn't really believe in because no one else on my team would step up to take that role. Instead of having nothing to present to the judges, I did what I could in the last 30 minutes of the day to present at least something to you all. The portion that I was originally responsible for, that being the logo, was your favorite logo between the two teams so my original assignment of work was successful in that task.

During the team portion of this game, I was always very vocal but respectful, I had strong communication skills, I was a great leader, a delegator, I had a positive energy, and I truly believe that I had a big part in pulling Team 42 together during Task #2 that set us up for a long winning streak. I showed my team what it takes to work together, work hard, and win together giving it everything we got. When I wasn't the Project Manager, I still worked my butt off to support my team. I never took a day off. I never got lazy. I never tried to just slide by another day. I always had unique, original ideas, I was available to each of my Project Managers helping out where I could, and I made sure that they knew I was there to support them to a well-deserved victory. I gave 110% of myself the entire time I played this game and I feel like I should be crowned the winner because of that.

As well as being a strong team player, I proved that I could be successful as an individual. During Task #8 I presented a great vacation getaway only using my phone with spotty service, even though I only had a couple of hours to do so while riding a charter bus to cheer at the NCAA March Madness Tournament. Then in Task #9, I presented a truly original, successful business store and I came out on top receiving the only individual win out of anyone still here. I think that says a lot about me, my strength, my ability, and what I could do as your Apprentice.

Looking at the chart, I stepped up to be Project Manager more than anyone in this contest at three times, I have two wins as Project Manager, I am the only one in the final three that has an individual win under my belt, out of everyone still here I was in the bottom the least with only one time, and the one time I was in the bottom or lost as Project Manager was during the very first task which I already explained up above. The chart doesn't lie and according to the statistics, I have the best overall track record of anyone still here.

A word from a fellow competitor:

On 3/22/18, at 1:53 PM, Rafaé (MichF) wrote:
> I am very happy that Matty is in the final of "The Apprentice". I really believe that he is the one who deserves it the most and because from day 1 I have been working with him, and really Matty and I made a very good team. He is a person who knows how to work in a team, who gives his opinion but always with respect and who, whenever possible, helps 100%.
>
> With my hand in my heart, I can say that Matty is the only person who is a real friend from this contest, a person that when I doubted or was down, he could cheer me up, that he trusted me and my possibilities, and that he knew how to get the most out of him. positive side to everything.
>
> The people who know me know that I never lie, and today I can tell you that a person who has only been in the BR once and was in task 1. Who has won 2 times as a group PM and 1 as an individual, which in the group stage of 7 tasks, won 5. I have no words to describe it, that's why Matty tonight I'll be betting on you, so you win and I hope that the Chairman and the Advisors know how to appreciate it

Final Thoughts:
I know that I have written a novel for you but that's because I have a burning passion to be named as your Apprentice. I needed to express to you that I have consistently been a hardworking, strong player throughout this game. My strategy was to work my butt off this entire time and I can honestly say that I have done that. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I could confidently say that about KC or Kyle. In my opinion, Kyle did a great job when he was Project Manager in Task #4 because he did a lot of work, but on the other tasks it seemed like he just wanted to slide by doing the least he could to make it through another day. He wasn't as talkative as the rest of our team members and I don't think he ever went above and beyond to get the job done when he wasn't Project Manager, perhaps other than Task #7. I didn't get to work with KC, but when KC was Project Manager, KC's team had elaborate presentations that ended up winning the task. However, other than those two times, out of nine tasks, KC's team ended up losing or KC was in the bottom. Maybe that was their strategy to slide by to the end and only work hard when they were Project Manager, but that wasn't my strategy. Whether I was Project Manager or not, I put in hours of work into each task, I brought creative ideas to my team, I facilitated communication and organization effectively, I was a strong leader, and I made sure that my team put together strong presentations, so we could win tasks. I truly believe that I have worked the hardest throughout this game out of anyone here and I believe in my heart that I am the right choice to be hired as your Apprentice.

Chairman and fellow Advisors, it's been a true honor and a pleasure of mine to have worked hard for you this entire season. Thank you very much.

The Apprentice: Matty
https://imgur.com/a/Z7h0Y
2197 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay wow 3rd place is better than last
2197 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Okie dokie.

Now, I think I'm going to change some things.

I don't want to rush this major decision SO I think we will have our finale + winner crowning tomorrow at 6?
Would anyone hate me for that?
2197 days 20 hours ago
OATTY3
I have my friends Birthday tomorrow so if it could end by tonight that would be preferred. Sorry to be annoying but I planned on this being done tonight :(
2197 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I can end it tonight but not ASAP.

Say 8?

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!