This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #9

Topic » Boardroom #9

2222 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Entering The Boardroom:
- Chris   
- K.C.
- Kyle

I will ask questions after I send mails but feel free to present your case.

I have a survivor challenge at 6:30 so I'll be in and out
2222 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Chris & K.C, my advisors and I struggled to find originality in your stores. Are we missing something?
2222 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
KC, I felt like your store brought back an old concept in an innovate way, but that old concept failed. Why would your store succeed?
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
There are no video rental or video stores period in my entire town or city, the definition of originality is “the ability to think independently and creatively.
"a writer of great originality"
the quality of being novel or unusual.
"he congratulated her on the originality of her costume"

Almost every video place has gone bankrupt or is out of business, so the need for this is booming more than ever, ESPECIALLY with vinyl coming back in fashion.

This won’t appeal to everyone, but a group of people are growing to want more old fashion stuff, SUCH AS VIDEO STORES, now more than ever, and with the innovative movie theater styling and theme, it’d come back with a bag.
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8c88a632169c743b369ce953a921246b/tumblr_opwdjzPutH1ryvpoto1_400.gif
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
harrywasnak
KC, I felt like your store brought back an old concept in an innovate way, but that old concept failed. Why would your store succeed?

Because now more than ever people are appreciating old fashioned missing things that aren’t back anymore. And the styling and outline and the concept of it being bigger and better and more red carpet movie theater theme would market it in a more appealing sense.
2222 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
I must admit there are similarities on my proposed store to another book stores out there but I think my Watty Corner is made my store's unique. I think I needed to create more specialities for my store which I wasn't.
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Do I need to be here LOL
2222 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
lol
2222 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
No, Kyle
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*sighs*
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* walks out*
BYE BITCHES
https://media.tenor.com/images/0bed11e3f812d929f625017d1eadfe79/tenor.gif
2222 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
My survivor challenge is starting, BRB
2222 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
KC, do you think that the fixation on missing things would create a market big enough?
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
harrywasnak
KC, do you think that the fixation on missing things would create a market big enough?

I think it’s the same demographic of people who still love books, and go out to Barnes & Noble and still read, and now Barnes & Noble has its own vinyl section, and a lot of this revolves around the fact now Vonyl is a very big deal to a certain demographic. I’m confident if I actually opened this, it’d be a quiet success, but still a success very much so. Not to everybody, but to a certain demographic, yes.
2222 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
At least I would LOVE it, because Netflix never has the movies I’m looking for, and I used to love Hollywood Videos it’s one of my greatest childhood memories, and.i feel like Hipsters would go CRAZY for this

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!