This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #7 - New Team 42

Topic » Boardroom #7 - New Team 42

2231 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Entering The Boardroom:
- Chris - Project Manager 
- K.C.
- Jayson

I will ask questions after I send mails but feel free to present your case
2231 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay. Here's me case:

•I was active
•I put forward the first idea
•me and Kasey talked it over and figured out some shit
•Chris came out of nowhere, ignored what's been said, and made his own, and then vanished

There. My case
2231 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ugh
2231 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Gotta agree with Brian, I don’t think Chris talked to us once until he had an entire theme park figured out and then was like “lol y’all can do something too!” Like I am happy he tried but he could’ve asked for our opinion before orchestrating an entire theme park
2231 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Chris, your defense?

I will go look over the chat now to confirm
2231 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Even just DISCUSSING IT wouldve been helpful but just to have it thrown at us..... Ugh

I felt like if I added anything to it I'd be completely out of line because he's already done so much but....
2231 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
If anyone goes tonight, it should be me though just saying. I thought on the fly for once, but as usual I didn't try to get my thoughts across to the team. I'm not a leader. I haven't been, and I won't be.
2231 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don’t mean to ambush Chris, but i think he took the T and A out of team and switched the E and the M
2231 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Jayson & Kasey, you guys did talk very little about a Jurassic Park theme and it seems like that's as far as it went, did either of you even begin to type something up because there was a 15 hour difference between you guys talking about it and chris giving his idea.
2231 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
I didn't didnt no...
2231 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well Jayson let me ask you this....
After this is solo time, do you still feel like you wouldn't deserve to move on?
2231 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Yes. 🤷
2231 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
I can't succeed with a team, why would I do well without one?
2231 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
We did talk though, Chris didn’t speak to either of us, never spoke in the chat, never reached out to us when he didn’t even have to scroll up to see us discussing

I was at school and the first thing I saw when I got home was his new Final Fantasy theme park, without even suggesting a single idea

And I was the outgoing PM, I didn’t have any stance in this task to write anything
2231 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This one is tough but I think I've reached a decision
2231 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
At first I was going to fire Chris for going into this solo and not really working with his team.

Kasey and Jayson could also be fired for somewhat a lack of effort. Yes, they talked but there was a 15 hour gap between their talks and Chris barging in.

On the other hand, Jayson seems to have given up even though I think he's done well.

With all that being said
Jayson, you're fired.

Thank you for participating!

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!