This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 - Empire

Topic » Boardroom #2 - Empire

2233 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I do believe Gavin’s idea could’ve been better, because it wasn’t made clear enough, but I think we made it work enough that we can’t blame him for our direct loss, which is why I didn’t bring him here tonight. Just want to make that clear.
2233 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
True. In the end Kendall ran with his idea anyway so 💁
2233 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
I still don't fully understand Kendall's original idea?

Food that missing an ingredient? Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, I mean idk but that doesn't sound like a POPULAR restaurant?
2233 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It was to make us “unique” and “different” but it seems like the dumbest thing ever to me
2233 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Which I didn’t make hidden, and I don’t think we ended up going with that and we replaced it with our around the world theme I think?
2233 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m gonna be real, everything was communicated to us, but it was so jumbled together and unorganized, I can still not really process everything we’ve went through this past day.
2233 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Agreed 🙄
2233 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So let me ask you all this. If you were me, who would you fire tonight?
2233 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Ugh... I'm not answering that
2233 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I believe I have come to a decision...
2233 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I say Hoop, he has by far contributed the least and I don’t think most people would reach out to him through tengaged, so there’s really imo no point in keeping him, sadly.
2233 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Oh okay ignore me
2233 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ignore that
2233 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
You guys went wrong in Task 2 the same way Team 42 did Task 1 and that's scattered communications.

As I said last time, communication IS key.

I feel sad about the person I have to fire tonight because I don't think their downfall was necessarily THEIR fault. I believe it was the fault of a majority of their teammates who left them out of the plans. However, if communication isn't achievable then we'll just be here next week.

With that being said
Hoop, you're fired. You may leave. Thank you for participating!

K.C, Kendall, and Jayson I send you back with the same advise I gave Team 42 last week: COMMUNICATION. IS. KEY.

Task #3 will be posted soon
2233 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FatUnhappyGonolek-max-1mb.gif

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!