This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 - Empire

Topic » Boardroom #2 - Empire

2233 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Entering The Boardroom:
- Kendall - Project Manager
- K.C. - Interim Project Manager
- Jayson
- Hoop

I will ask questions after I send mails but feel free to present your case
2233 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
K.C. - Are you just guilty by association in this case?

Kendall - You're PM, do you feel responsible?

Jayson & Hoop - K.C. Commented on your contributions. Do you agree or disagree that yours were less than satisfactory?
2233 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I didn’t comment on their contributions, I just said that the other people did specific things in this task, and theirs were less visible
2233 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
K.C. - Are you just guilty by association in this case?

-I shouldn’t even have had to present this today, because I didn’t have the responsibility of Project Manager this task. Kendall should’ve done this all by her own self, and she should’ve decided who went to boardroom. Maybe it would’ve been me, but she shouldn’t have made me do her own work, so yes I am guilty for finishing Kendall’s job.
2233 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I agreed to it, but I surely didn’t know it’d get me here right now, that’s for certain.
2233 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Jayson & Hoop - K.C. Commented on your contributions. Do you agree or disagree that yours were less than satisfactory?

You have to understand. I was there from the word "Go" and within 4 hours we had swapped PMs, and restaurants, and Dishes. It's just... Ugh I got mixed up and confused in all the jumble as both current and former pm had contradicting ideas and it was just SO DAMN CHAOTIC. I mean the main bulk of our work got done in the last 2 hours.

Sorry minor bitch fest lol
2233 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
We’ve basically had 3 PM’s

The original PM, the person who took  over, it went back to the original and then I’m here to finish BOTH OF THEIR JOBS, it’s kind of, like, annoying.
2233 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
^^^

Funny 😋 I can identify the problem but idk how to fix it
2233 days 22 hours ago
Loopspeare
So explain the project manager situation completely, please. Someone's responsible for the mess and they need to be identified as soon as possible.
2233 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
...... Okay let's do this. If nobody else is gonna go into this I will lol
2233 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
To my knowledge Kendall has been like asking to do a task involving menus or restaurant making, so we were happy to let her shine, and right from the start the communication wasn’t ideal, and I suggested “hey why not a diner?” Gavin didn’t like that idea cuz it felt like it’s been done before so his idea was this type of market thing, and I guess somewhere in there they agreed to let Gavin be the project manager, but today after a bit of discussion, Gavin was nowhere to be found and we figured we wanted to get it done, so Jack finished it using Gavin’s ideas of a sort of around the world market type that’d fit with all of our backgrounds, and I personally think it came out fine despite that issue, but I do admit it was totally crazy, and I do think we all wish we handled it all differently.
2233 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
^ shit she said it before I could answer
2233 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
What's interesting is im not hearing Hoop being brought up at all. Was he not active?

That's a question to all of you
2233 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don’t know if Kendall communicated with him, because he doesn’t have skype. When I was PM I took it upon myself to reach out to him and try to get his voice heard and it wasn’t to overwhelming success, I’m not sure this time around.
2233 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Hoop wasn't really involved because (IM SO SORRY DUDE) but everyone else is on Skype almost 100%

I tried to include him in a mail chat (Kasey's idea) but lit everyone ignored it besides hoop. So he's not active no, but it's not his fault by any means
2233 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
You know we haven't even mentioned the different ideas for the Restaurants 🤣

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!