This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #1 - Team 42

Topic » Boardroom #1 - Team 42

2240 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Entering The Boardroom:
- Matty - Project Manager
- Omen
- Kyle

I will ask questions after I send mails but feel free to present your case
2240 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* sits down in chair crossed legged*
2240 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
oh im thinking the questions are privates
this is gonna be fun
2240 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Matty - You were PM, do you think you're even partly to blame?

Omen & Kyle - Matty seems to believe neither of you contributed much. Would you say this is true?
2240 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well I tried to suggest a name for the team name but it was denied in like 5 seconds  and in my opinion I would have not went with team 42 because I don't think many people would understand the reference but when I got back from everything today it was close to time and so I could have not done anything to change that and my suggestion was I wanted it to be creative and stuff but they thought it would be offensive so I tried but if they think not sue me
I would have said team B.I.T.C.H
Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Charismatic
Headquarters? Or hard-working
2240 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Kyle,

You bring up something I was gonna wait to mention but...
As I said, I watch the chats so I see how the team runs. This team seemed very hectic and somewhat unorganized with no one listening to each other.

Who is to blame for that? If anyone
2240 days 2 hours ago
OATTY3
The only reason I am here is because I was pretty much forced into the position of PM for this task because no one wanted to step up and do it. I felt that Tony should have been the PM for coming up with the team and slogan that we ended up using. However, I didn't bring Tony into the Boardroom because he actually put in effort into this task unlike these two sitting next to me.

Omen and Kyle both seemed as though they did not take this task seriously, they did not give effort into giving their opinion on team names that were being discussed, and they did not give any input on a slogan or a logo. Instead, they decided to come up with inappropriate team names that used curse words.

I however, was the person responsible for pretty much putting everything altogether, with the help of Mich. Without Mich and I, we would not have had anything to present today and I was not going to stand for that. I stepped up and decided to put all of our ideas together to create a logo that I am happy with and frankly, the part of the task that I was responsible for, that being the logo, was the part of the task that the advisors appreciated the most from our team.

I am without a doubt not the weakest link on our team and I am not the one who deserves to go home.
2240 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlPystfePnAI3G8/giphy.gif
2240 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I think because  we did not communicate enough so we  never had a set idea until today so that is why I think we were so hectic
2240 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I will make my decision by 8 the latest to give Omen time to log on and plead his case
2240 days 2 hours ago
Cryptspartan
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0MYFFd7sLIjj4uT6/giphy.gif
2240 days 1 hour ago
OATTY3
Kyle, if you felt like we didn't have enough communication then why didn't you speak up more or try and facilitate more effective communication?

All you said was we should name ourselves Team B.I.T.C.H. (inappropriate in my opinion) but didn't give any input on anything else. You didn't help at all on this task.
2240 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Well number 1 I couldn't today cause I have work till basically 6pm est and number 2  I am not good at Photoshop that is why I never  helped with the logo and stuff and so if i would have suggested something other would have been too late
2240 days 1 hour ago
OATTY3
Okay but you could have at least told us that. I just think it's ironic that you think we needed more communication as a team yet you talked the least out of everyone.
2240 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
I was just answering the question so I don't really need your comments
2240 days ago
MJFJUNE
A decision has been made.

Frankly, Kyle & Omen were truly on the hot seat tonight but only one of you defended yourself and I even gave an extra 30 minutes.

With that being said,
Omen, you're fired.

Kyle & Matty, you may head back to your team but remember this: Communication Is Key!

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!