This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere

Topic » Premiere

2235 days 2 hours ago
OATTY3
Hello Chairman and Fellow Advisors,

My name is Matty and I am here to present as the Project Manager for Team #2 who is now going to be known as Team 42. Our team chose this name because in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" a famous book of Douglas Adams, the number 42 means the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. This helped us come up with the following slogan: The Answer To Your Business Questions. As Team 42, we are here to complete any task that comes our way with excellence, we are here to answer these tough business decisions with confidence, and we are here to win and overcome any obstacle that comes our way.

Below, you can see our logo in which we have featured our team name, slogan, and an image of the world. Our team is comprised of people from all over the globe coming together as a single, cohesive unit with the sole goal in mind of overall success. This logo encompasses everything about our team, what we stand behind, and we hope that you all enjoy what we have come up with to represent our amazing team.

Thank you, gentlemen.

Team Logo: https://imgur.com/a/AXJK3
2235 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Good job, guys
2235 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Very impressive showing from both of you.

My advisers and I will now review both presentations and we will crown a winner by 6:30
2235 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Good luck other team
2235 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Good luck Empire :)
2235 days 2 hours ago
OATTY3
Congratulations Team Empire!
I think you all did an amazing job.
Good luck!
2235 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm late as always
2235 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
Good luck everyone :)
2235 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
Good luck Team 42
2235 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
A decision has been reached.

Firstly, i want to say that this was a very tough decision as both teams did things better and worse than each other.

Empire had a better presentation but lacked with their team logo
Team 42 had a more in depth logo but a little bit of messy communications (I spy on the chats).

But the winner of task 1 is
Empire! Congrats!

Team 42, sadly, this means you will be heading into the boardroom. 

Matty, as Project Manager, you will automatically go in. You must now chose TWO people to join you.
2235 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Welp
2235 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yes!! Thank you, advisers!
2235 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Congrats Empire :))
2235 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
Great job Kasey!
2235 days 2 hours ago
OATTY3
Based on the task and everyone's efforts,
I have decided to bring Omen and Kyle with me into the Boardroom

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!