This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere

Topic » Premiere

2214 days 21 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Nice so you did the Skype group or we have to do it
2214 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
It's now time for Task #1!:

"Team #1" and "Team #2" are boring names. Let's change that.

For this task I would like you, as a team, to create the following:
- Team Name (Mandatory)
- Team Logo (Mandatory)
- Team Slogan (Mandatory)
- Team Color, Mascot, Whatever! (these are just ideas & not mandatory)
- Other Team Stuff, get creative!

A PM is not required immediately but I will need one to be named by 6 tomorrow.
They will then present their groups stuff, if you cannot make it PLEASE let me know OR have another teammate present.

DEADLINE: 6 EST Tomorrow!

Good Luck and I will make team chats ASAP!

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK ME OR ANY OF MY ADVISERS
2214 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@ Michele
I'll make em
2214 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I’ll be PM
2213 days 22 hours ago
_Adidas_
hiya
2213 days 22 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
hiiii
2213 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I have not received a forewarning saying anyone couldn't present so here we gooooo....

Can I please have confirmation from Team two as to who their pm is??
2213 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here
2213 days 22 hours ago
OATTY3
I am the PM for Team #2
2213 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok thank you!

Team 1, you can go first
2213 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Just post my entire presentation thing?
2213 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hello, distinguished panel of advisors.

Before I start the presentation, I’ll post everything here first :
Team Name - Empire
Team Logo - https://i.imgur.com/VKi3jv9.jpg
Team Slogan - We Will Rise.
Team Color - Ruby Red
Team Theme Song -

We are Team Empire.

We chose Team Empire because I personally knew that originality was very important. I think that was a common consensus, and I’m not going to pretend Empire is a groundbreaking team name or anything, but I just wanted to avoid the cliche first letter of all our names as a team name concept because it’s been done before so frequently. I feel as though we all agreed we wanted our name to be representative of us as a unit, and Empire was both 6 letters (a letter per every team member), and the meaning of Empire - “an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.” - in a figurative sense, in my opinion, represents power and I want our name to sort of give off an aura of being strong together as a unit and just give off powerful vibes.

Our slogan is “We Will Rise.” Which directly correlates with the team name. In almost every empire there’s a rise and a fall, and this season, we will RISE into power, and hopefully if we win this, that will be represented.

Jack had the idea of doing a team theme song and picked “The Greatest” by Sia, and honestly the song totally fit with the team name and our entire concept. I feel as though this song is uplifting, and it quite literally is about being the best you can be while you are still alive. Although the context is completely different (it’s about The Pulse nightclub shooting in 2016), the lyrics are so relatable and just encouraging you to do what you can do best. Our entire team name and slogan, being about an empire, which need to compete and win and do their best to keep the power they have or they could be overthrown, for us as a team we’re going to keep doing our best to win these tasks, it just fit so perfectly to be our theme song, and it’s so empowering, I really feel as though it just was a perfect song.

Our plan for the logo was for our team color (ruby red) to be the background, while our team name is written in all our favorite colors (6 letters = letter per person), but ultimately we went with a better aesthetic of ruby and gold, which I think came out much better than the other colors would’ve went, so in the end it all ended up, in my opinion, better than it would’ve been otherwise.

I really only took responsibility as PM this task, but my team was amazing and contributed so much, I’m going to give them all credit for what they’ve done :
The logo - Luis

The team color - Gavin

The theme song - Kendall

I did decide our team name, but thanks to some of Gavin’s ideas, which we discussed at great length.

Brian made the Tengaged mail chat for us to have better conversations with people without skype, which I believe to only be Hoop.

Overall, I’m very proud of my team, although it took a lot of gathering and conversation, and it didn’t come without confusion and issues, I think we did our very best and we came up with a really committed concept that has a lot of meaning to it, and hopefully it was enough to win!
2213 days 22 hours ago
aria_grande
I remember playing your bb
2213 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you!
2213 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Very nice!

Team 2, you're up!

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!