This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere

Topic » Premiere

2243 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Monday (Tomorrow) at 6 PM EST! It will be non-live as most of this season will be!

What To Expect:
- Team Reveal
- Task #1

Omen (TheOmen)
K.C. (Kaseyhope101)
Jayson King (BrainJak)
Kendall Clewer (aria_grande)
Luis (_Adidas_)
Chris Vineyard (chris2pei)
Gavin J Weaver (greyconverse)
Kyle (Kgamer2218)
Hoop Dancer (lhooper902976)
Matty (OATTY3)
Crazy Mich (MicheleFitzgerald)
Tony (MrSparkly69)
2243 days 18 hours ago
OATTY3
I'm looking forward to it :D
2243 days 18 hours ago
_Adidas_
Awesome!
2243 days 18 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Nice and congrats everyone :)
2243 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
yasssss <3
2243 days 17 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* deathdrops*
2243 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Is excited
2243 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO hallelujah
2243 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKNbr6OhArdZSxy/giphy.gif
2243 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
how exciting
2242 days 19 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Premiere in 10 mins!
2242 days 18 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Hi??
2242 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hello everyone and welcome to the debut of MJF The Apprentice.

As said before this is non-live. Teams as well as task #1 will be posted.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Sty21wosZ5I4M/giphy.gif

Let's run down the format of The Apprentice for those who aren't familiar with it and as a refresher course for those who maybe are.

Format:
You will be put into 2 teams of 6. There IS  a possibility of a swap but we'll see where the wind takes us...There will, however, be a merge once the numbers get low and it will then become SOLO. As of right now it's a team game.

Each week I will post a NON-LIVE task and for nearly all of them you will have 24 hours to complete it AS A TEAM.

Every team must choose a PROJECT MANAGER who will present and be the leading role for that teams task. Now, this does not mean the PM does all the work and they are allowed to boss you around if they choose. I would like for the same person to not be PM back to back but hopefully we'll never run into that issue.

At the end of every challenge me and my 3 advisers will critique your work and choose the winning team. The losing team will send 3 people to the Boardroom!

How are the 3 people chosen?
The Project Manager on the losing team will automatically go in and THEY hold the sole power to bring in 2 others from their team. Logically, it'll be the 2 who contributed the least but each PM is different. Everyone else is safe and can head back to the house.

You will be interr- I mean interviewed as a group of 3 by me and my team. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PLEAD YOUR CASE. Once we think we have heard enough to make a decision I will FIRE (eliminate) 1 person. Yes, you CAN go into back to back boardrooms.

Any Questions please feel free to ask me or my advisers about the format.

KEY TERMS (maybe helpful cuz i'll use them a lot):
PM = Project Manager
BR = Boardroom
2242 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Some other things:

- Ask anyone I have hosted before, I am not a mean host and try to be as fair as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please talk to me immediately.

- There will be groups on skype for each team and MAYBE a main chat

- I like banter so feel free to joke around, chances are I will play along.

- My friend group irl tends to make plans spontaneously rather than well planned out so in the event I am unable to be on at the 24 hour deadline I will let you know.

Alright that seems like enough of me talking! Now to the game...you teams HAVE been decided...
2242 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
And the teams ARE...!

Team #1:
Luis (_Adidas_)
Hoop Dancer (lhooper902976)
Kendall Clewer (aria_grande)
K.C. (Kaseyhope101)
Jayson King (BrainJak)
Gavin J Weaver (greyconverse)

Team #2:
Crazy Mich (MicheleFitzgerald)
Chris Vineyard (chris2pei)
Omen (TheOmen)
Kyle (Kgamer2218)
Tony (MrSparkly69)
Matty (OATTY3)

Proof: https://prnt.sc/incmmi
2242 days 18 hours ago
MrSparkly69
Cool.

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!