This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Buada)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Buada)

2220 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Come on in Buada...

----------------

Dan: Are the tribal dynamics different with only four people? Does the fact that only 3 of you will walk out of this tribal unscathed influence the way this vote will go?

Alex: Could the fact that a tie will result in a Fire Making Challenge affect the way this vote goes?

X: Moqua scored nearly 10 times what you scored tonight. How much of a role is physical strength going to play in this vote?

TJ: With a potential 5 guesses, is there any talk of an idol? Could the idol potentially affect tonight’s vote?

----------------

Votes are due by 7:00 PM tomorrow. Failure to vote will result in a SELF-VOTE.
If the vote is a tie, a fire-making challenge will be held. The challenge will be held at a time that both competitors agree on.
A NON-LIVE challenge will take place immediately after either the tribal or the fire-making challenge.

Remember to send confessionals, include me in conversations, and guess for the idol!
2220 days 19 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ: With a potential 5 guesses, is there any talk of an idol? Could the idol potentially affect tonight’s vote?
I’ve never guessed so idk :D
2220 days 5 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan: Are the tribal dynamics different with only four people? Does the fact that only 3 of you will walk out of this tribal unscathed influence the way this vote will go?
I don't know
2219 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2219 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Nobody stands*
2219 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
*stands*
2219 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Uh will
2219 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
I got to use the bathroom *zips down pants* *pees on will* okay we're good now
2219 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Yes Dan?
2219 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
We good I just had to use the bathroom
2219 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*Wiping piss off of self*

You're on thin ice, bud
2219 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person who is voted out will be asked to leave the tribal area immediately.
2219 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*flips vote*
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Alex collapses onto the fire*
2219 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Ok crap where's the thin ice I'm on to save Alex?
2219 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*Brief conversation with medical*

It would seem that Sharon's case of inactivitus is spreading, as Alex has forgotten to vote for the second time in a row!
2219 days 23 hours ago
TJ2807
LOL

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!