This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sergeant's Survivor Jamaica (S1) Applications

Topic » Sergeant's Survivor Jamaica..

1937 days 16 hours ago
sergeant
Applications are now open for the first season of Sergeant's Survivor Series. Please fill out all of the information below. Applications will close once there are enough applicants and I am aiming to start the season early 2019.

Please join the main group: https://tengaged.com/group/4161-sergeants-survivorjamaica

First Name:
Color Level:
Skype (if any):
Past Group Game Experience:
Will you be dedicated? (Send confessionals, participate in challenges, etc)
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Fan of twists?
Why should select you to compete:
Challenges will be between 5pm-9pm does that work for you?:
1937 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
First Name: BB
Color Level: Blue
Skype (if any): suddenlyathisresidence444 (though you already have it lol)
Past Group Game Experience: Check my profile!
Will you be dedicated? (Send confessionals, participate in challenges, etc)  Of course
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Susie Smith because I'm a very messy player who often has to rely on social game in order to get far. Also I flop at final tribal councils a lot.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Sociality, because Survivor is in the end, a social experiment.
Fan of twists? Sometimes
Why should select you to compete: Because I'm a consistently active player who'll always try to bring as much as possible to the table
Challenges will be between 5pm-9pm does that work for you?: Usually!
1936 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
First Name: Zach
Color Level: Orange
Skype (if any): ziggyzaggy04
Past Group Game Experience: All on my profile page.
Will you be dedicated? (Send confessionals, participate in challenges, etc): I love sending confessionals, so yes!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Natalie White, her social game was what got her the win and I pride myself on my social game, but with a more fluid and complex strategic side.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social, jury votes at the end of this game are the most important, if you don't have those everything else doesn't matter. The more people you work and connect with, the more people see what you're actively doing in the game and understand your strategy throughout as opposed to trying to defend yourself all in one speech at the end.
Fan of twists?: Yeah, just don't go overboard.
Why should select you to compete: I think I've been able to develop a smart strategy that can take me deep into the game when executed correctly, I just came back from a long break and I haven't been executing it too well. I need to pick up my game and I plan to do that from here on out.
Challenges will be between 5pm-9pm does that work for you?: Yep
1934 days 10 hours ago
Java9044
First Name: Dakota
Color Level: Blue
Skype (if any): java9044
Past Group Game Experience: In bio on my profile
Will you be dedicated? (Send confessionals, participate in challenges, etc) Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I don’t really watch Survivor
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Definitely a mix of all 3, but a good social game will take you far
Fan of twists? Eek it depends (@ the possessor twist)
Why should select you to compete: Because I will dedicate myself to this game and bring some great gameplay!
Challenges will be between 5pm-9pm does that work for you?: Yes

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!