This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Julian's Survivor Season 14 Apps

Topic » Julian's Survivor Season 14..

1993 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
First Name: Jackson

Color Level: TV

Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) live:jjc.99_1

Past Group Game Experience?: Honestly haven't really played since like 2014

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Totally!

Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes, for the most part!

Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes!

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Of the recent seasons, I'd say I'm most like Natalie Anderson. I think I have a very good read on people and, even if things don't always go my way, I am pretty resilient and can bounce back from most downfalls.

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: A combination of strategic & social! This game is a social experiment that revolves around the relationships you make and the bonds you form, so I'd argue that that is the most important. But, at the same time, nice guys finish last, so it's important to be friendly and make genuine connections, but just as important to not be naive.

Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes

Tell me why I should select you to compete: I haven't played a group game in a while, but those who have played normal games with me can attest that I'm a smart player who can go very far when given the opportunity. I think having an experienced Tengager who lacks experience in group games will allow for a different perspective on the game and will ensure that the cast is diverse in terms of experience.
1992 days 12 hours ago
Damono
First Name: Damon
Color Level: White
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Will have to install, but I've used it plenty.
Past Group Game Experience? Back in the day, yes.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I love the idea of doing all that stuff. You can count on me to be there.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes, no classes during those times.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Absolutely.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I liken myself to Doctor Mike because of my personality, quirkiness and humor.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? First instinct is social, but strategy comes next.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes sir.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am coming back from a long hiatus, and am looking to compete. Take a chance!
1992 days ago
Notsae
First Name: Easton
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) elj614
Past Group Game Experience? all listed on my profile! :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) of course!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? mostly yes (class on Monday)
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I think that I am most like Tony Vlachos. I try to play a game that is bold and exciting while being a little rough around the edges socially. At the end of the day, though, I think I am like Tony in the way that he can be bold and still earn the respect of those who play with him.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I think the social part of the game is the most important. Yourself and the people you are surrounded by change constantly and those that are able to pick up on social cues are the best cut out for the game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? absolutely
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am extremely energetic and I can translate that energy to any situation. I am willing to experiment with gameplay and take risks to get what I want.
1991 days 5 hours ago
Sunflowers
First Name: Sonny
Color Level: Yellow
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) YaKnowHun
Past Group Game Experience? None, but honestly having someone new in the mix is a good way to spice things up.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes for sure
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Alexis Jones because I always try and stay positive and I'm a loyal ally and friend.
which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic because being nice can only get you so far and being to physical will paint a target on your back.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? We'll have to see. ;)
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm new and fresh and I'll be active, I'll always be honest in my confessionals and I'd love to be given a shot and prove to people that someone different can make it far.
1990 days 23 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
First name: Jordan                                                                                         
Color level: this an new act so nun
Nope dont got one
Wil be active:    yes no doubt
Yes i can make those times
No on ps4
Im like tony or jervases
Heres why i should play im great at challenges and a great talker and im fun to watch
1990 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
First Name: Lorenzo
Color Level: Brown
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) kingliamadrian
Past Group Game Experience? Check my bio
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? SURE
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yeah
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Parvati, cutthroat and smart
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because it lands you in all those good places
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I was born and raised for victory
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I’m The IT boy, you cannot stop. Throw me into the wolves, and i shall return leading the pack.
1990 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
*applies*
1990 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
Orange
You have it.
Cutthoat Survivor, Pokepats Survivor, Muds Survivor, Benlinus Survivor, rest is mostly on my bio.
Yes
Should be able to
Yes
Rupert Boneham nice guy when you get to know but, get on the wrong side and its a different story.
Strategic since you have to map out how to get far.
I love twists, as long as it doesn't screw me over.
I know how to survive the odds, even if its against me and will play a loyal yet adventurous game.
1990 days 5 hours ago
Reazo
Anyone can apply unless you played in Gen 2 already***

First Name: Reazo
Karma: 0 ( I'm new to tengaged but I've been in survivor orgs before)
Color Level: White ( I'm new)
Past Group Game Experience: I've played a few games on tengaged, highest ranking being 6th, and I've played a lot of reddit and discord orgs games such as big brother and survivor
Will you be active if cast: Yes, of course
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? - Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yup
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Honestly, I'm like no castaway, because I'm trying to make a name for myself and I have my own style of gameplay
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because you want as many friends and ally's to keep you safe along the way and at the end you want jury votes
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Always ready for anything
Tell me why I should select you to compete: you should select me because if you do I'll be active and give my 100%
1990 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
***APPS CLOSED***

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!