This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Julian's Survivor Season 14 Apps

Topic » Julian's Survivor Season 14..

2004 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
***Apps will close when I get a decent amount***
***Anyone can apply unless you played in Gen 2 already***

First Name:
Color Level:
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:

https://bit.ly/2qhh5t7
***JOIN THE MAIN GROUP***
2004 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
First Name: Cole
Color Level: Dark Green
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) coleknight97
Past Group Game Experience? A lot
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Cirie Robbed Goddess Fields. Both play very great strategic games but get cut short of the FTC
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because you can't play this game alone and can't win without making some type of connections in the game
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
2004 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
First Name: Ben
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)
Past Group Game Experience? Lots of 7th places
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) No Im 41 days Inact
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? see above
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Sure
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Fucking Jtia
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social , Im a whore in that category
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? No
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Im Mud
2004 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
First Name: Zephaniah
Color Level: Red
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) pokepat140
Past Group Game Experience? check one’s profile thanks
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) ;)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? ;)
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Ya boi’s got his free snipping tool
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? That’s a tough one. I forget the guy from season 1.. idk his name and im too lazy to find him. He had a really cool agenda and i think i have a really cool agenda so yeah
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic bc without strategy how do you win
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? hah no
Tell me why I should select you to compete: look at all those chicken!
2004 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
First Name: Zendaya
Color Level: Blue
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) suddenlyathisresidence444
Past Group Game Experience? Bennett's Survivor: 1st
Kolby's Survivor: 3rd
Cutthroat Survivor: Raja Ampat - Tied for 2nd/3rd
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YAS
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Sure :)
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Susie Smith because I'm always a icon and while flopping still manage to be graceful
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Sociality because Survivor is a social experiment and in order to make it any where in this game you need good relationships and bonds
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes sir
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You know why.
But I'm also a icon who is always active and brings the goods whether I be dominating or flaying
2002 days 22 hours ago
meduncan
First Name: Timmy
Color Level: TV Star
Skype?: imetimmmy
Past Group Game Experience? none
Will you be active if cast? yessir
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yessir
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yessir
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? courtney because queen
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social because i suck at challenges
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? sure why not
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because im a hoot
2002 days 22 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
First Name: Keizo
Color Level: Purple
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Jakub (Foxy) but I think that you have mine
Past Group Game Experience? Check my profile :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yeah I'll do my best
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Soo... From 0-3AM... Sure works for me :P
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Uhhh... I guess?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Dunno...Lex? Cause... Cause... *Insert Reasons Here*
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social cause... Survivor is Social game after all... (That's why I never won) Yeah...
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Twists always fucks me up...soo Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: ...Why not?...
2002 days 20 hours ago
ilovetosing
First Name: Jin
Color Level: Tv Star
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) all those little things (Jin)
Past Group Game Experience? a lot in The amazing race
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yeah
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? No
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I don't watch survivor
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
[Hook]
All the things she said, all the things she said
Runnin' through my head, runnin' through my head
Runnin' through my head
All the things she said
This is not enough
This is not enough

[Bridge]
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said

[Verse 2]
And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed
They say it's my fault, but I want her so much
Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain
Come in over my face, wash away all the shame
When they stop and stare, don't worry me
'Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me
I can try to pretend, I can try to forget
But it's driving me mad, going out of my head

[Hook]
Runnin' through my head
All the things she said
This is not enough
This is not enough

[Bridge]
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
Things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said

[Verse 3]
Mother lookin' at me
Tell me, "what do you see?"
Yes, I've lost my mind
Daddy lookin' at me
Will I ever be free?
Have I crossed the line?

[Hook]
Runnin' through my head
All the things she said
This is not enough
This is not enough

[Bridge]
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
2002 days 13 hours ago
Tester
First Name: Drew (not irl name)
Color Level: Light Green
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): None and I'm not going to make one
Past Group Game Experience?: BENLINUS' Survivor: Raja Ampat (4th jury member iirc)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Eh if I can, sure
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: No (my time is UTC +3)
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Definitely
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: No idea
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Strategic and idk why
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: If it doesn't screw me over then sure
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I would like to compete xP
2001 days 10 hours ago
steve4280
First Name: steve
Color Level: green
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Yes
Past Group Game Experience? Alot if survivor groups and  little big bbrother
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Im not sure but naybe like fair play I like to have fun with the game in a bad wat
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social and strategic because u wont win if the jury dont vote for u
Tell me why I should select you to compete: im steve. The craziest mf on this site
2000 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
First Name: Josh

Color Level: Light Green

Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) sergeant.tengaged

Past Group Game Experience? Tons. I have played in most of the major series. BENLINUS, Cmack, Suitman, Gaia etc.

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I will do my best to be as active as I can.

Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I will do my best to be present

Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yeah should be no problem

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? That's a tough question. I think i am most like Jeremy Collins. I have a pretty decent social game, I also usually do well in the challenges and have a pretty strong strategic mind.

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I think the social game is probably the most important, only by a little thought, because if you don't have alliances and connections you can't progress in the game

Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Absolutely, it's Survivor after all

Tell me why I should select you to compete: I work as hard as I can to do the best that I can. I will put 100% into this game and I always respect the outcome no matter what. I will push to make moves and fight to win this game.
2000 days 4 hours ago
BeastBoy
First Name: Justin
Color Level: blood
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) beastboygames1
Past Group Game Experience? Nope never played before what are group games?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) fuck no. I’m kidding of course
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I prefer like 3 am est but I’ll settle for 6-9.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? What the fuck lame challenge. But screenshotting is possible
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Um probably fucking tony vlachos cause I’m a badass
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social can’t win with no amigos
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Throw anything At me daddy
Tell me why I should select you to compete: you shouldn’t cast me at all. Fuck you. Kidding um I fuck shit up and imma cutthroat motherfucker
1999 days 23 hours ago
underwzc
First Name: Zach
Color Level: TV
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) underwzc
Past Group Game Experience? Hosted a bunch, played a few
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I can make most, 6pm might be hard for me though.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? ya
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Tony, I have a charm about me but also know the reason why I'm playing- to win.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? strategic, you can't win with only having the other 2.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Obviously
Tell me why I should select you to compete: So you can stop blogging about this game.
1999 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
So I played in Ireland. That was 190ish days ago and I don't really remember playing.

First Name: Nathan
Color Level: Blood
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) I don't do skype anymore...
Past Group Game Experience? Lots. See my front page
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Kelley Wenworth because I didn't reach my full potential my first season.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because no matter your abilities, being nice always gets you somewhere.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Survivor Ireland: Tim 0 min 14th (4-2-1)
1999 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
First Name: Christian
Color Level: Red
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Christian37
Past Group Game Experience? On my profile
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes if i can send over skype
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Tyson, just a funny and strategic guy.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? YES
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Im active
1999 days 14 hours ago
musicboy1999
First Name: Josh R.
Color Level: Orange
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) tengagedbb2018
Past Group Game Experience? Cutthroat Survivor: 8th/16th (3rd Jury Member)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes, except Mondays-Wednesdays 6-7:30 P.M. (college classes)
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Spencer Bledsoe, likes to lay low but when it comes to individuality, I'm here to play hard.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because I like to form and make alliances and I can do them well
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm an active person who is social and likes to play fair to everyone else

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!