This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 11th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 11th HOUR!

1475 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
The 11th Hour starts NOW!!! Congrats to whoever earned themself this Final 5!!!

The most of you...talked a lot, fought a lot, killed a lot...but just some of you survived until now... Some of you survived even playing in the shadow, just not being targeted by others... Someone else did their really best with some leadership too... That's not important now, you have just reached the Final 5, that was one of your main goals! But you are not safe yet...just one of you will be the one who will survive...remember that...eheheh...
1475 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
You could probably be tired, in need of rest...aren't you exhausted?
So, we have decided to let you all sleep for a while...or better to say, we force you to sleep, now!
*a knockout gas is being released in the air of the darkened room*
Our technology allows us to absorb, recreate and connect your dreams too, but you didn't know...and that's what we are doing to you now...

Here it is the challenge you are going to face in your dream, something really soft and relaxing...but take it seriously too...the Player with the lowest score will be killed while sleeping:
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/constellations.htm

Remember to take a screenshot after you have completed the challenge. You have more attempts to try your best, but you can only send me one private mail with a screenshot of yours. So send me your best one, or I will count the worst one... This Hour will last 24hours irl too like the previous ones, or until I will receive all of your screenshots!

Good luck and catch all those stars... ^^
1475 days 6 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Do we have to have our profile in the background or anything? or just the score is fine?
1475 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
If you can have your profile in the background is better, thank you! ;)
I will check here and there everything the same btw...in case someone takes a screenshot already existing...
1474 days 10 hours ago
FedeBenna
P.s. If there will be a tie between more Players (for example, who didn't partecipate in the challenge), there will not be a Tie-Break Poll...but something different... u.u
1474 days 9 hours ago
Carvalho
https://media.giphy.com/media/aOPINgmqpVXNK/giphy.gif
1474 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 11TH HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1474 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
Total Points scored during your collective dream:
- With 9.562.400 Points...ROSE is safe!
- With 2.815.000 Points...GONZALO is safe!
- With 36.800Points...TRIS is safe!

- With 0 Points...JUSTIN could be killed!
- With 0 Points...RUBES could be killed!
1474 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
As I publicly told you some hours ago, there will not be any Tie-Break Poll...in fact, instead of that, we have decided to give more power to our safe Players, the ones who actually wake up after the dream...they will decide who between you two still sleeping could wake up as well, even if you didn't complete the challenge of your dream...

@ROSE/GONZALO/TRIS, you have the power of this Tie-Break, you have to publicly tell us, who you want to save between them two...post below the name of the Player you would like to save, each one of you...

The Player who will be named at least twice on a total of three, will be safe too...while the Player who will not be saved, will die in their sleep...
1474 days 7 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I don't know either of you that well. I'm gonna have to go with Rubes. Based on what I've seen Rubes has been more active.
1474 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
Rubes gotta save my team c
1474 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
I save Rubes as well
1474 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
Well...it seems that with 3 votes against 0...
...RUBES you have been saved by others!

JUSTIN, I'm sorry but you have to die...
1474 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits JUSTIN full, causing his instant death*
1474 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
https://media.giphy.com/media/aOPINgmqpVXNK/giphy.gif

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!