This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 10th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 10th HOUR!

1448 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
It's time to play the 10th hour!!! Congrats to the 6 Players still alive... :)

As we have seen a lot of activity in the 8th Hour, about the Team Challenge...here we go again with something similar! This time you will play in 3 random Teams of 2 Players each! No Voting for this Hour too, but just another decisive Challenge for your staying at the end of it...
1448 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
"BLOW THEM UP!" challenge...

Team [A]:
- GONZALO
- JUSTIN

Team [B]:
- MALACHI
- ROSE

Team [C]:
- RUBES
- TRIS
1448 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
Challenge's Rules:

- You have to play like a Team, cooperating with your teammate...but for this challenge, you can probably do alone your Team's job...just one of you two could be enough...

- Remember that you both win or lose together, the 2 Players of the losing Team will both go facing a Duel Poll to determine our next dead man required...

- From now on, the black dome in the middle of the room will start pointing one of your Teams with a red beam light, in base of what you all are going to write in this Topic...as soon as it will point a Team for more than 6 hours in a row, that Team will be the one blowing up (losing)! Obviously, the key to success in this challenge is your activity! The most you will stay online and the most you will be probably safe!

- In order to give a command to the black dome, you have to be pointed from its red beam light...so if you are not pointed, you can't give it commands! But it means you are not at risk...

- The first Player to post "We're the first ones!", will cause their Team to be immediately pointed by the black dome...declaring the start of the challenge itself! (if nobody will write that in some hours, random.org will decide that randomly)

- Whenever your Team is pointed by the black dome, one of you two can give it the command to point another Team of your choice, posting "I want you to point Team [...]", causing the red beam light pointing the new Team. You are safe for now, while the other Team starts their 6 hours of time to reply...

- This challenge will last until one of your Teams will not reply in time (6 hours) to a black dome's red beam light...so it could last a lot of days like just one single day...that will depend on you all! Obviously I will move things along, if it will last more days...eheh...good luck everybody!
1448 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
We're the first ones
1448 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
“I want you to point Team B”
1448 days 17 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
"I want you to point Team A"
1448 days 13 hours ago
Carvalho
I want you to point team B
1448 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I want you to point team A
1448 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
I want you to point team B
1448 days 11 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I want you to point Team A
1448 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
i want you to point team C
1448 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
*I want you to point at team A*
1448 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
I want you to point team C
1448 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
I want you to point Team B
1447 days 22 hours ago
FedeBenna
It seems we have already a Losing Team...
...Team [B] you have to face a Duel Poll between you two, just thank Team [C]! :P

MALACHI VS ROSE
https://tengaged.com/group/9338-circle-season-1-10th-hour/poll/who-deserves-stay-alive-149334
Just one of you will be able to join Final 5...good luck...

P.s. This poll will last about 12hours irl...
1447 days 10 hours ago
FedeBenna
The Poll about our Team [B] shows us that...
...ROSE deserves to stay alive with 81.5% of votes...
...congrats ROSE on staying this time too!

I'm sorry MALACHI, but you got only 18.5% of votes...
So, you have to die...

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!