This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 9th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 9th HOUR!

1450 days ago
FedeBenna
------------------

Wo wo wo! The 9th Hour starts now with 7 Players still alive...yeah, just 7 of you because we had an additional unexpected death, LUCA, who committed suicide leaving his red circle...ahahah...he has been driven mad with frustration...

Unfortunately, we can't let you play the way we planned this 9th Hour, as we need 8 Players for what we thought...so, we are going to have a sort of basic standard Hour this time too:

------------------
1449 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
---> In this 9th Hour you all have to send me 2 SECRET VOTES each! Obviously to 2 DIFFERENT TARGETS! Only 1 death is required, be calm, not 2 deaths... :P

---> Moreover, as JUSTIN is the only Player who stayed alive after the previous Poll (LUCA committing suicide & CHRIS being killed by the Poll), we have decided to give him breath...yeah...JUSTIN gets an AUTOMATIC IMMUNITY in the current hour! Congrats!

JUSTIN can't be voted in this 9th Hour, but stil have to send me his 2 Secret Votes...

---> Here we have also these Special Skills for YOU ALL:

- 7x "Let Me See You!" to peek the two Secret Votes sent by a Target of your choice. I'll tell you those at the end of the current Hour.

- 7x "Let Me Say You Something!" to write me a private message that I will copy and send "anonymous" to a Target of your choice. As soon as I read that.

---> Here you also have a very easy question (without apparent reason), that you would do well to answer me privately, eheheh:

<< If a wall clock is currently showing you 9:00pm, but you would like it to show you midnight...What's the minimum number of spots you need to touch on that wall clock to show you midnight? >>
1449 days 23 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
If you wanna take a chance you all Better vote out Rose and Jack Who are clearly controlling the game.
Gonzalo you deserve to win this.

I literally have been voting for whoever I feel like. So uh...
1449 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Yeah, same here. Jack and I haven't even talked at all besides the team event.
1449 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
<< If a wall clock is currently showing you 9:00pm, but you would like it to show you midnight...What's the minimum number of spots you need to touch on that wall clock to show you midnight? >>

What does this mean?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8ofvLdkYgJ4/W0bBv2jqDJI/AAAAAAAAAL8/8LB8o1_YFZMTvS1TZrDGzgKrVzJUOBUjQCLcBGAs/s1600/636031510324924342499193469_wake-up.gif
1449 days 20 hours ago
FedeBenna
@GONZALO: It's just a question...maybe...try to answer it if you want to... u.u
1448 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 9TH HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1448 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
- Nobody used their "Let Me See You!"...

- Nobody used their "Let Me Say You Something!"...

So, the "Outcome" of this 9th Hour is...
...JACK as the most voted one!

(obviously I can't say you the amount of votes as the game wants to let you doubtful)

JACK, you have to die...
1448 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits JACK full, causing his instant death*

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!