This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 3rd HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 3rd HOUR!

1457 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
1457 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
Special Skills secretly provided to some of you in this 3rd Hour:

3x "Let Me See You!" to peek the secret vote sent by a Target of your choice, as well as the Special Skill they got in that Hour. I'll tell you everything at the end of the current Hour.
2x "One Less Please!" to remove a possible single vote on a Target of your choice, even yourself, if you are selfish. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.
2x "One More Please!" to add an additional vote on a Target of your choice, even the one voted with your Secret Vote. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.
1x "It's Not Your Time!" to save a Target of your choice from a possible death if they are the most voted one, even yourself. Obviously, playing this Special Skill will cause the death of the second most voted one. A dead man is always required.
1x "Who's against me?" This is a passive Special Skill. At the end of the current Hour, you will be informed about whoever has "secretly" voted for you. So, the Name of whoever sent a Secret Vote against you, just that, not possible Special Skills.
1x "Let Me Say You Something!" to write me a private message that I will copy and send "anonymous" to a Target of your choice. As soon as I read that. You are free to use this Special Skill for the reason you prefer.

You will be provided of them by private mails, if you have been randomly selected (Random.org). Feel free to share or not with others what you get.
------------------
1457 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
*...bzzz...bzzz...the electronic voice breaks again in your darkened room*
<<Congrats...you are playing this game following our rules! We are proud of your doing...>>
<<You have caused the death of two of you, well done...>>
<<BUT, there is something we don't like about you...or to be clear, about just some of you...>>
<<Yeah...some of us believe there is still someone who doesn't want to actively partecipate in others' deaths, so it's time to force you talking to others or voting with your Secret Vote...>>
<<In this 3rd Hour you have a new Task... "Keep Talking" to stay alive, or you will get a punishment!>>
*...bzzz...bzzz...*
1457 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
"Keep Talking"

What to do in order to avoid the possible punishment?
Nothing easier for this Task... Just keep talking to other players publicly in this Topic! You still can whisper to them with your private mails, BUT you also have to talk to all of them publicly too. The only posts that will be considered valid are:
- posts with some sentences about yourself reporting your life or facts, to know each other better...
- posts with some sentences talking about the game itself, your ideas/thoughts/doubts, strategies, and so on...even talking good/bad about others...

The players who will not talk at all or who will talk the least...will obviously get punished by the game itself...how? You will discover that at the end of the current Hour!

Don't close your mouth too long...
1457 days 17 hours ago
gumball221520
hi
1457 days 17 hours ago
Decisions
Kiss
1457 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
*a girl from our audience sent a random "Kiss" to you all by our speakers*
1457 days 17 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Hello. How is everyone today?
1457 days 17 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Well uh
1457 days 17 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
hey
1457 days 17 hours ago
PrinceJ
hey everyone... my name is Joshua and I am from South Africa.
Where you from?
1457 days 17 hours ago
PrinceJ
Rose my day is going good, yours?
1457 days 17 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
It's going ok. I'm kinda tired. I overslept. XD
I'm from the USA.
1457 days 14 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
In case anyone is interested, I'm just gonna leave this here....
I recently rebooted my Big Brother Group Game last fall, and am trying to start a season 2 of Generation 2 of my group game. Would appreciate it if you'd apply. Most challenges will be non-live, but there will be some lives depending on people's schedules. Application is at https://tengaged.com/group/7644/forum/topic/23536836 if your interested. :)
1457 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
Hello guys.
This Place Is making me feel ill.
I dont feel well
1457 days 7 hours ago
Tester
hi

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!