This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Update/Date Announcement

Topic » Update/Date Announcement

1223 days ago
Crocadilly
Hey guys!

Thanks for your interest in the show! The Holidays are here so we wanted to give an update about what/when this is gonna be.

Although we originally were going to do this as a series we have decided to shift the format into a one-time movie/event. As of right now we are thinking we will post a single forum that will be open for 3 days.

Please remember this will NOT follow traditional Trio RP format. We will not post opening scenes or assign tasks/orchestrate drama. It is purely a place to come chill and RP and celebrate the holidays together virtually. You can just come online and RP when you want/have time-- no pressure. However, we will have structured events taking place at certain times everyday just to get everyone together and have fun as a group.

Currently it is our last week of finals and we will officially be on winter break starting this Saturday 12/19. Then, the Home for the Holidays movie event will open on Sunday December 20 and run until Tuesday night December 22. We will decide an opening time for Sunday closer to the day and update you either on this forum or through mails.

So get in the Christmas spirit kids! The Home for the Holidays movie event RP is right around the corner! If anyone has any questions please send me a mail! <3

https://64.media.tumblr.com/48936cbe6084ed3045476a497bb9b6b3/d816a889719fca14-39/s400x600/e47d1cf406e34039af05ea13736001b7e79fafc8.gif
1223 days ago
Maya10
Ill be on whwn i can to either sneak on or after work. I cant wait
1223 days ago
Scarelet
I'll be there ❤
1223 days ago
Tommy123
I will be there
1223 days ago
Ajathekween
Ok
1223 days ago
BarbraStreisand
woo! Im excited.
1223 days ago
Rubes
Can’t wait <3
1222 days 23 hours ago
Hudspith
Didn't realise there was a 19th month (i joke I know ur werid ass country does the month first) can't wait though
1222 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ill be there!
1222 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
I'll also be on when i can to either sneak on or after work. I cant wait
1222 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
omg we start our break at the same time! that being said, i'll be there :D
1222 days 21 hours ago
Tommy123
I would love for Reagan to have a love connection with someone but people already have connection with everyone
1222 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I'm looking forward to it. My internet might be a little slow, but I'll be there when motivation exists for me.
1222 days 17 hours ago
Finnick
fun
1222 days 11 hours ago
hazbez94
See you there
1222 days 7 hours ago
Dylangover1
I'm. There

open group

Home for the Holidays

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!