This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2019 Prediction Game Updated Rules

Topic » 2019 Prediction Game Updated..

1924 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok so there is really only one change to the rules this year.

Firstly, points will remain the same (2 for title matches, 1 for non title matches, 0 for wrong/didn't Guess)

What WILL change is the DQ/countout rule for title matches (and non title matches as well). Since they don't occur often I have decided that these matches will be a freebee. What I mean is, as long as you guessed on it you'll receive 1 point for ANY match that ends in DQ/Countout EVEN IF IT'S A TITLE MATCH!
This was the fairest rule update I could come up with so please let me know if you find this fair or not.

This next part isn't necessarily a "rule" change but I will now post Prediction games 2-3 days before the daybod The event to make sure everyone has a chance to submit before the show begins!
HOWEVER!!!!!! This means I will be stricter on LATE entires. Once the MAIN show begins any entry posted will be voided. The only time it won't be voided is if I post a card late. This may seem strict but you'll now have days to post.
With this new update there is more of a possibility of matches being added or taken off the cards after I post. In that case they will not be counted for or against anyone.

open group

Vacant 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!