This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #5

Topic » Task #5

2259 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Y’all, the teams are no more.
2259 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It’s election season, y’all!

Well at least Paris election season.

To be MY assistant, you gotta campaign, so what better task to get you ready for the finale, then a campaign task?

You basically have to create propaganda to get me to like you.

This propaganda includes :
A pro-you poster - that includes your celebrity’s face front and center and your campaign slogan and just facts that make me want to hire you! Like are you nice? Are you charitable? Like why will I like you? Make this poster appeal to me, Paris Hilton - and Tori Vega!

Campaign pins! Create cute lil fashionable pins cuz those are hot!

You can even have a campaign song! Make it a jam tho, I don’t want to get bummed out while deciding my assistant

And just in your presentation just convince me you’re the right pick. Your campaign will widely revolve around your actual presentation, cuz I can’t think of other methods of campaign!

Since this is all by yourself for the first time ever - you’ll have until MONDAY @ 8 PM est.

But after this it’s the finale, so no more nice extensions!
2259 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Me
2259 days 10 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
omagod
2257 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Azealia Banks

Kevin Durant

Joanne, the scammer

And Ariana Grande

You all have made the final 4... but that won’t last long!
2257 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://data.whicdn.com/images/295498460/original.gif
2257 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This challenge was to make a campaign to make me and Victoria want you to be my, Paris Hilton’s new apprentice.

I want it to be hot.

Ariana, want to go first?
2257 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Sure!
2257 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
-sits-
2257 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hello Paris & Victoria!

Since task 1 I have had to step up for my team when others wouldn’t. For example, for the first 3 weeks I had to post on the Project Manager's behalf either because of negligence or them not being able to make it. Instead of complaining and refusing to do it I took the responsibility and presented often impromptu as I wasn’t PM so I didn’t type anything up. Even when I was not Project Manager I greatly helped the team I was on. I created the name and logo for Femme Fatales, I created the petition and made the paper as well as got most if not all of the signatures for my team.
Also, I have only been to a boardroom ONCE and it was Week One when BOTH teams went in! The only reason I was chosen to go in was because I had to take the role of PM for my team, once again taking one for the team. All in all I am 3-1 in Tasks and have had great influence in all of them.

That is why I think I should make it to the finale because I have proven to be a team player and I will even pick up the slack of others. You want a progressive person by your side, not someone who is a wallflower and will just be a yes man!

My Campaign Poster ----> https://prnt.sc/idr1uy
My Campaign Pin ----> https://prnt.sc/iduhv7

Now for my campaign song! In this game I have proven to be a Dangerous competitor & if the 3 of us ladies join forces we will be Dangerous WOMEN!
2257 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
*claps*
2257 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Oh I forgot about Victoria she’s here too, right Tori!!
2257 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
Cute
2257 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
That was hot, Ari G.

Kevin, want to go next?
2257 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Sure!
2257 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Ms. Hilton and Ms. Justice,
I have prepared a presentation that demonstrates all of my positive attributes.

Election Poster/Pins: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i0wvOFVw3bMvbX_NELBcB_pf5VKB-5AomyArrt8hiXA/edit?usp=sharing

Firstly, generosity. I have donated some money to organizations that mean a lot to me. My most recent contribution was $3.5 million dollars to the University of Texas. My donations show selflessness and willingness to help others.

I have started a charity named the Kevin Durant Charity Foundation that helps homeless youth. The main purpose of this charity is to give children a better life. Children are the future of this world, and I hope to raise awareness for this issue.

Another key attribute is my relationship with children. I occasionally visit high schools and colleges to help at the basketball programs, and I really enjoy seeing children and teens smile at the sight of seeing me.

I put effort into everything that I do. I work hard on the court, I work hard during practice, and I work even harder when I'm helping others. I've volunteered many times in the past, and I always work my hardest when it comes to assisting the less fortunate.

I really think that my quote, "I like to see people smiling," summarizes my generosity and kindness. Two nights after my ankle injury in 2011, I was questionable to play against the Atlanta Hawks. A fan approached me, and he asked to take a picture with me. I accepted the offer, and pretty soon there were many fans that wanted to take pictures. Other players like Kobe Bryant and LeBron James would refuse, but I took the pictures. It was 5 minutes of taking pictures with fans, and I still had that ankle injury. I had to do whatever it takes to see people smiling.

My campaign slogan is, "fight like a Warrior." This demonstrates the way I've been going through this competition. The Golden State Warriors put a lot of effort into what they do, and I've seen that during practice. I've put a lot of effort into every task (except task 1), and I intend to keep putting effort into my work.

The button color schemes are alternating colors of the Golden State Warriors and Team Zeal. These colors demonstrate the organizations/groups that I am a part of. The words and logos on the buttons show the things that mean the most to me. As you may notice, all of the buttons have the NBA All-Star 2018 logo. This shows that I am an All-Star on and off the court. The first set of buttons is generic, and is a petition to become Ms. Hilton's assistant. The next set of buttons has my campaign slogan with the word "Warriors" in a different color. This is done to emphasize the word "Warrior," and to make the person reading the buttons think about what the word "Warrior" means. The third set of buttons includes the Golden State Warriors and the Texas Longhorns logo. This shows the path of my basketball career, and also demonstrates that I've had the same values as I have grown.

Song:

I felt like this song was relevant because I always stay humble. I am willing to donate and help many people in the world, and yet I don't brag about my wealth or my wins. I stay humble and I take life one day at a time.

I think that you'd like to work with me because I'm a kind person that wants to put a smile on everyone's face. I'm willing to listen to you, Ms. Hilton, and I'll do any task that you ask of me. Thank you for listening.

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!