This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #4

Topic » Task #4

2239 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

For this restaurant, y’all in the restaurant business!

Yes, you’re creating a restaurant. Of what style is your choice. It can be a diner, a buffet, a sushi bar, a regular bar, etc! It can be a bed and breakfast or a soup kitchen for all I care!

Celebrities are influential creatures, and one of their many business ventures includes managing restaurants! The Wahlburgers do it, Oprah has a cook book! And my daddy owns a hotel chain!

This is your final team challenge!

You have to make :
A logo for the restaurant and a name ofc - you can get as creative as possible with this and incorporate your A-list status in it!

Make a menu (as lengthy or short as you want - but a menu is required - this can be formatted however you want - in terms of meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert ; you can have as many courses as you want) literally this has no rules, do whatever you want with it! You can even add pictures!

You can do like a layout of where the seating would be but like idrc about that!

And in your presentation explain what type of restaurant it’d be and elaborate about your plan for it! Like what type of staff you’d have - buffet/real restaurant or diner - and what would the wait staff wear?! You can even post a picture of that! Fashion is so important to me, cuz without fashion, you’re all not hot!

Basically get as creative as possible

But make sure to put your creative genius TOGETHER not apart.

Since I’m posting it early, it’s a more than 24 hour challenge! It’s 26! It’s due tomorrow at 9 PM est, and boardroom will be right after presentations

Get ready, bitches, it’s time to bring your A game.

If you can’t make boardroom that late, I can push everything back or forward ONE HOUR. And one hour only.

If you can’t make it send your argument as to why I should save you OBVIOUS to ME, PM me your best argument and hopefully that’ll convince me and Tori enough.

Good luck!
2238 days 21 hours ago
Bjorn
Since Azaelia was PM last Task, I'll take the role this time.
2238 days 3 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
ive decided to use my slutty powers to become the pm
2237 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hey bitches! Mailing y’all now
2237 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*sits down in boardroom*
2237 days 23 hours ago
Bjorn
Hello
2237 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://78.media.tumblr.com/84f246d493dd487b981a1a61a22375be/tumblr_olexr8KUrP1w65dvpo1_400.gif
2237 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay so I’ll get right into it.

Joanne, you may go first
2237 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Present your restaurant
2237 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media1.giphy.com/media/xUOwFWLuAbaeBB28rS/giphy.gif
2237 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
As PM I wanted to make sure that I came up with an inventive idea myself, while including my other teammates ideas. In order to make the restaurant different to the other team's I wanted to feature fictional foods that may have appeared on movies and TV. Crypt really helped me with the development of the menus and created a cool logo that encompassed all the elements of our restaurant. MJF helped with the 'futuristic' idea that guests could order their food on ipads as soon as they enter. I liked this idea as it is something you would maybe see in a fast food restaurant, but not in a high class restaurant. We also introduced the Pay-It forward policy meaning that you could receive a discount if you pick up the tab for another table. The staff have the small job of delivering the food, as it is ordered on the ipads. Every now and then, a raffle will take place where guests spending at least $10 in the restaurant can win tickets!
Staff:
Alex Guarnaschelli, Queen Of Chopped = Cook
Ariana = Entertainment
Joanne = Manager
Kevin = Host
Kevin’s teammates = Waiters
The restaurant is sponsored by the Golden State Warriors.
When we started creating the menu we went for comedy mixed with seriousness, in order to please all sorts of guests. We also heavily featured ourselves into the menu, for the comedy aspect.
In conclusion, we have created an interesting, out of the box restaurant that encompasses all the aspects of comedy and fine dining.
2237 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Don't forget the links
2237 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Logo for the restaurant - https://prnt.sc/icxcz8
2237 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Wow! That’s so hot
2237 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
I know hunny ;)

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!