This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Finale

Topic » [S1] Finale

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
smuguy2012 and xShift, the jury have all locked in their votes and it is now time to reveal who has won Season 1 of Cornelia's Big Brother. The winner will earn a spot in the Hall of Fame and the gift prize that comes along with the crown.

I will reveal the jury votes, and which juror voted for which finalist to win the game.

I will also be revealing which houseguest has won Tengaged's Fav Player and additionally who will be joining the Hall of Fame with records that were made this season. The voting chart for this season will be released for each of you to see how the votes matched up.

Best of luck to you both, and thank you ALL for applying and making this season fantastic. Some of you MAY get a chance to return in future seasons.
2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
First of all we will start of with Tengaged's Fav Houseguest award!

The houseguests with the top 3 votes were . . .

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
Arris
2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
KatherinePierce
2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
and Question
2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
Tengaged's Fav Houseguest is . . .

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia

2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
KatherinePierce - Congratulations!
2239 days 10 hours ago
Cornelia
Now I will reveal the votes from the jury. Best of luck to both smuguy2012 and xShift.

open group

Cornelia’s Big Brother [S1]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!