This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Week 12 - Eviction

Topic » [S1] Week 12 - Eviction

2248 days 23 hours ago
Cornelia
Billions and xShift have both been nominated for eviction.

Neither of the nominees are aloud to vote. smuguy2012 as the final HoH of the season, you will cast the sole vote to evict and in doing so will decide who will sit next to you in the final 2 and face the Jury who will ultimately decide on who will win this game

Before smuguy2012 casts the sole vote to evict both nominees have one final chance to plead their case as to why they should stay.

smuguy2012 I will mail you when you can publicly reveal your vote to evict.
2248 days 23 hours ago
LittleMix
Smu if you dont take shift im literally voting for billions.
2248 days 22 hours ago
Billions
Matt it’s been a fun game and I hope you can take me. If not I understand but you said it yourself..

“you deserve the final 2 alot more than him”

But make the best decision for your game and good luck to you both xo.
2248 days 20 hours ago
xShift
I’d appreciate it if you did take me but If not it’s ok GL
2248 days 5 hours ago
smuguy2012
So this has been a pretty tough choice as you both made it clear you wanted me out by nomming and evicting me multiple times, but I think I have to do what's in my best interest in order to win the game and that's why I have to evict Billions. I'm sorry Ben but you just played too good of a game and I think you would of done the same and sent me home.
2248 days 5 hours ago
Cornelia
It’s official, Billions you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
2248 days 5 hours ago
Cornelia
Please post any goodbye messages for Billions below:

https://tengaged.com/group/9312-cornelias-big-brother-s1/forum/topic/21347512
2248 days 3 hours ago
xShift
thanks

open group

Cornelia’s Big Brother [S1]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!