This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bloodhound Info

Topic » Bloodhound Info

1054 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Any information gained throughout the rp on Bloodhound will be added here when I get the chance to add it. Don't add anything here -- if I missed something that was in the RP you can mail me about it.
1054 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
| THE FINDINGS OF ===== , 2014 |

The name's scratched out.

Journal == Page 1

| I can't disclose my identity to whoever's reading this. As much as I want to, I am prohibited from doing so for my own safety. The contents of this journal are my findings of the organization -- I prefer to calm them a cult -- naming themselves 'Bloodhound'. |

{ Pages seem to be missing from the book }

Journal == Page ??

| Becoming a member of this organization has proved difficult, but nonetheless I have managed to gain their trust. Their mission, as told to me, is to serve the deity they know and believe in. Its name has raised my interest like never before, as I have yet to hear such a name in all my years. Five letters, that's how long it is. -A name is crossed out on the page- |

{ Pages seem to be missing from the book }

Journal == Page ??

| The organization seems to have grown to the point where this building can not contain them, and therefore they are moving. I think it's time I ended my mission. The results are too bizarre for anyone to believe me, so I must have patience and wait for the right time to re-enter society. For now, I will be leaving this place behind and taking on a new life. In case this does fall into the wrong hands, I am removing some of my findings. With that, I bid you farewell. |
1054 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
KNOWN MEMBERS:
- (Name Unknown, aliases "Wayne, Damien") {Leader of Bloodhound}
- (Jungsoul Kwon) {Killer of Angels of Autumn}
1054 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Locations of Attack:
Location #1: Bathel, New Mexico [November 2017]
Location #2: Paoli, Southern California [March 2018]
Location #3: Dale, Florida [July 2018]
Location #4: Black Hallows, Nevada [September 2018]
1054 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
**NEW INFO** - This info was acquired by Erik Pollock during the time he was held captive.

In order to awaken the deity known as Dahra, there are multiple steps that the organization Bloodhound must achieve.
[STEP 1] Ten murder sprees in ten specific locations must be achieved in order for Dahra to gain enough strength to rise to Earth. These specific locations are found by Bloodhound when Dahra sends them a signal from its slumber that this is one of the locations needed in the process. These killing sprees will allow blood energy to seep into the ground, strengthening Dahra.
[STEP 2] A summoning ceremony is needed.
[STEP 3] After the summoning ceremony, Dahra needs a host in order to maintain physical form on Earth. The host must be strong, but the requirements for a host are unknown.
1054 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
**NEW INFO** - This info was acquired by Erik Pollock during the time he was held captive.

Once Dahra is awoken, the only way to stop him is through the chosen five. The "prophecy" states that five chosen ones will be born along the path to Dahra's awakening, and if Dahra is awoken, then the five must come together and stop it.

Suspected Chosen Ones:
Drew Miller
Vincent Malborough
701 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat

Apparently those who have survived an attack are Bloodhound are deemed as "worthy to be a potential suitor". There is little background on what this means but is still being investigated by the escapees.
515 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
**NEW INFO** - This info was acquired by Grace Maddox and Forrest St. Pierre during their conversation with Darius Monroe.

Bloodhound lured Martha Alloy out to Laenteglos, AK in order to collect souls as "sacrifices" for an ancient evil. Someone amongst them is supposedly working with Bloodhound, and Darius is there to stop them.

The monster also likely is tied to Bloodhound.

open group

Whispers of Winter

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!