This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double-Tribal Council

Topic » Double-Tribal Council

2234 days 7 hours ago
RL10
Two of you will be going home, plz send votes in by 8 PM EST. Tribal will probably take place at 10 PM EST, since that is probably when I'll get home. Remember your near the end of the game, so both of these votes may be crucial for you to get to the end. If you would like a question, plz state that you would want one below.
2234 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
question
2234 days 7 hours ago
Wade
its a crazy crazy night馃槻
2234 days 6 hours ago
RL10
Logan - You are in the final 4, how does it feel and how do u vote coming into the double-tribal council?
2234 days 6 hours ago
RL10
R u asking for a question Wade?
2234 days 6 hours ago
Wade
please馃槉
2234 days 5 hours ago
RL10
Wade - How does this double-tribal change the way you have to play in order to get to the end?
2234 days 4 hours ago
Wade
well smi believe paranoia will come into play and everyone will be going to their closesr allies for support and making deals left and right..but one things certain

somethings gotta give
2233 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
It feels great to be in the final 4. The way to vote this tribal is who can I trust.
2233 days 20 hours ago
Jive
Jive
2233 days 17 hours ago
RL10
Jive - How do you vote at such a crucial time in this game and with this twist, where two people are leaving?
2233 days 17 hours ago
RL10
One thing about the votes, the two people with the most votes will be leaving
2233 days 15 hours ago
RL10
You will have to send me two votes and decide which vote is for which one of the tribals
2233 days 15 hours ago
RL10
If you have immunity, you are safe from both votes.
2233 days 15 hours ago
RL10
What I mean by this is, say we use the votes from when both tribes went to tribal, there will be a vote by everyone, people with immunity will be safe and any idols played will also be safe. That person voted out will be leaving immediately. Right after, the second vote will take place where the remaining people's votes will be counted and the person voted out previously votes will not be counted. Again people with immunity will be safe as well as any idols being played
2233 days 11 hours ago
Jive
With only 6 people left, all you can do is hope that your alliance sticks together and pray that it is not yoy tonight.

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!