This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6

Topic » Tribal Council #6

2265 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Votes are due at 8 PM EST. Tribal will probably be at 9 PM EST. If you would like a question, plz state that you want one below.
2265 days 3 hours ago
Jive
Jive
2265 days 2 hours ago
RL10
Jive - How does it feel to be a step closer to making it to end after winning immunity and are you worried winning immunity will put a large target on you?
2264 days 22 hours ago
Jive
Actually, it feels great but yeah at the same time it puts more target on my back but I'm not so worried as I should be because I have people who I can trust
2264 days 14 hours ago
Spegelliott
question :)
2264 days 12 hours ago
RL10
Samuel - How does this vote go and is there a clear division within this group of 8?
2264 days 11 hours ago
Wade
question 馃槞
2264 days 10 hours ago
Spegelliott
I'm going to assume that that question was meant for me lol cause samuel hasn't commented. Im not sure how the vote is going to play out it might be a one sided vote or it could come close. I personally can't see a clear division yet so I'm not sure whats going to happen.
2264 days 9 hours ago
RL10
Sry James
2264 days 9 hours ago
RL10
Wade - Even though we are close to the end of the game, there is still a lot of game left to be played, how crucial is the vote today?
2264 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Alright, well let's see what happens tonight, it is time to vote

*Everyone goes to vote*

I'll go tally the votes
2264 days 4 hours ago
RL10
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2264 days 4 hours ago
RL10
*Nobody stands*
2264 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Alright, once the votes are read decision is final, person voted out will have to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2264 days 4 hours ago
Spegelliott
*holds breath*
2264 days 4 hours ago
RL10
First Vote
Jayden

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!