This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ultimate Challenge Reunion

Topic » Ultimate Challenge Reunion

2159 days 5 hours ago
Emmett4
Wassup
2159 days 5 hours ago
Emmett4
This game was fun as hell(even though hell wouldnt be fun lmao)I think i played a good game that im proud of and i loved how every week was a new game thanks to a great host.
2159 days 5 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Thanks Emmett! You played an amazing game! Your nickname was

"Item Master" because the way you used them to your strategic advantage was brilliant. You were one of the only players to fight hard for items, knowing they would be important
2159 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
Oh I thought this was at 7 ish but thanks!
2159 days 3 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Lol! No worries, you earned it
2159 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
And yeah it would be fun to see another season from a viewers perspective.
2159 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Omg I want a nickname!!
2159 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
But yes, this was such a fun season!
2159 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sure on a nickname,I have been very busy now since taking over the reins for a friend's survvor.
2159 days ago
Dmpwb45
Great! Sorry for the late responses

Brittany, your nickname is "Protection Princess". Throughout this game you always found a way to make tight alliances and keep yourself protected. Your like-ability and personal charm (which you showed through various GIF's and comments) kept you from having a nominated eviction. You were so nice to have and I'm glad you made it so far

Hoop, your nickname is "Comeback Kid". Ever since you were evicted first, you never stopped sending post eviction confessionals and waiting for your time to return. You stayed hopeful and I was devastated when you left so soon again after returning. It was great to see all the effort you gave :)
2159 days ago
lhooper902976
Love my nickname, so true

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!