This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ultimate Challenge Reunion

Topic » Ultimate Challenge Reunion

2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Is starting now! Sign in if you're attending
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Oh no I just saw everyone is offline, I knew this would flop omg 馃槀馃槀馃槀

I'll wait like 10 minutes and then start posting stuff. Anyone curious can read when they check in (if they care)
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This is the first reunion I've ever done and I'm not even sure I can call it that at this point, but I'm gonna go for it and start!

This was supposed to be Question Time, but I dont have anyone to ask me questions so... That's awkward... Instead I can post some hidden facts

Hidden Fact #1: Week 1, Pikaplayer was actually the first person who was supposed to be evicted, but a bunch of players left due to inactivity so I let him stay

Hidden Fact #2: During the week Mel was evicted, she actually participated in the challenge for FireX. He did not have computer access and she had lost all her tokens. I thought it was a fair switch and I felt devastated that she left on a week she put in so much effort

Hidden Fact #3: Since the beginning I thought Novamax was going to win the season. He somehow managed to survive every nomination despite playing both sides and being a huge competition threat. To my absolute shock, Nolan gave him a run for his money and ultimately took home the crown. Great job Nolan, it added an intense level of drama

There's a few more but it doesn't seem very interesting to continue at this point. I dont even know if anyone is gonna read this
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I'll move onto Player of the Season. We only had 11 votes and to be honest, I'm pretty sure everyone may have voted for themselves, but I'll close the poll and let's see the results
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/poll/player-season-143285

Hufus and Novamax have tied! At this point I'm willing to give it to both of them :) Congrats guys on being Player(s) of the Season!
2159 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Here
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This is the part where I'd ask everyone to leave a Goodbye Message, but.... No one even said Hello so.... 馃槀馃槀馃槀

I'm actually laughing so hard, this is so embarrassing. If anyone comes and ends up reading this, please comment something nice. This season was amazing but this reunion was a train wreck

In all seriousness though, you guys played amazing and intensely. This group game is ridiculously hard and demands alot, I'm not sure I could do it. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. Hope to meet you all again, maybe for Allstars 2 ;)
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
(Oh awkward timing FireX AHHH)
2159 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Lol
2159 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Dmp while i do that you should write me a summary of what you thought about me this season so i can post it on my page

Also what about awards
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Yeah totally!
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
First of all, you definitely were awarded the title "Villain of the Season". You added a level of drama and villainy that was always SO entertaining. You made power moves that others were afraid to make and your insights were always so accurate. You 100% knew what was going on at all times and your only downfall was the fact that so many players targeted you near the end (for obvious reasons). You definitely had the stuff to go all the way, but in a game this intense, anything could've happened. I'm so happy you came to play a season and sad you didn't make it further, but I know you'll keep fighting in every group game you play cause that's what you do!
2159 days 19 hours ago
FireX
This season was such a long drawn out climax. I was always on the edge of my seat wondering wtf was gonna happen next. Its a fun group game and i hands down would do this all over again.

I would describe this as a roller coaster of a game. I had my ups and downs and i was even thrown for a loop here and there but  always had my Friends in the ride with me... Right before we went down and never came back up
2159 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Oh i had fun
2159 days 19 hours ago
FireX
I really loved all the types of games you had
2159 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Thanks man, I don't like my Group Game to be a "run of the mill game" I like adding new and completely unique challenges
And the awards were mostly "titles". Like how you go "Villain of the Season"

Ex.
Hufus got "Sweetheart"
Novamax got "Puppet Master"
Nolan got "Duelist" (Cause he beat everyone he 1on1'd with)

Little things like that. Anyone that showed up I would have awarded them one, but they'll also be displayed on the Wikia so I won't post them all now

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!