This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ultimate Challenge Reunion (Date Selection)

Topic » Ultimate Challenge Reunion..

2142 days ago
Dmpwb45
Some of you commented and some of you even mailed me, and it sounds like enough people wanna do this to make it worth while 馃槣

I'll be honest, I've never had a reunion before, I usually just invite players that did great back for the next season. It'll be new for me, but we'll make it great. I tried to get it in for this weekend (but my in real life plans don't line up for that schedule). The reunion will happen this upcoming week (21st-27th). Since we have lots of time to plan, I'll play by YOUR guys' ear. If you'd like to attend, you just need to copy and paste this next part below and fill in which of these days will work for you (commenting or mailing). No matter the day, I'll have to do the reunion at 12pmPT so keep that in mind with your selections

Monday ()
Tuesday ()
Wednesday ()
Thursday ()
Friday ()
Saturday ()
Sunday ()

Things we'll do
-Question Time/Hidden Facts
-Reveal Player of the Season (The poll is now open for voting btw. Only UC participants from 24th and up get a vote. For more info, look at the front page for a list of the players. I *am* missing a few players who left the group, which is totally fine. If they want to attend the reunion or vote, they'll be added once they re-join)
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/poll/player-season-143285
-Goodbye Speeches (At the end i'd ask that all players who attend leave something to say about UC (Hopefully nice lol). I use these in future seasons to explain the intensity of the game and why they should apply

If you have any questions please mail them to me, otherwise I'd love for you guys to let me know your upcoming availability. When a date is set in place, you'll be notified
2142 days ago
FireX
Monday (X)
Tuesday (X)
Wednesday X)
Thursday (X)
Friday (X)
Saturday (X)
Sunday (X)
2141 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
Monday (X)
Tuesday (X)
Wednesday X)
Thursday (X)
Friday (X)
Saturday (X)
Sunday (X)
2141 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Monday (x)
Tuesday (x)
Wednesday (x)
Thursday (x)
Friday (x)
Saturday ()depends on if I work
Sunday ()depends on if I work.
2141 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
Anyday.
2141 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
^
2141 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
anyday!!
2141 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
Hey
2141 days 19 hours ago
Obstreperous
Any day
2141 days 17 hours ago
Garrett5
anyday
2141 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Are there other award like hero and villain of the season. Most entertaining and underdog of the season

Stuff like that
2141 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Yes, each of you will be given nicknames (Pretty much for the wikia, but I can announce them at the reunion)
2141 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Sweeeeeet
2140 days ago
Dmpwb45
The Reunion is set for Tuesday the 22nd @12pmPT

You all should have gotten your mails by now :) Hope to see you all there

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!