This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TUC Day 7: Dmpwb's Tiebreaker Extravaganza

Topic » TUC Day 7: Dmpwb's Tiebreaker..

2145 days 16 hours ago
Dmpwb45
(First of all, the challenge isn't starting for another 5 hours and 20 minutes, I'm just preparing early)

This is it! The FINAL challenge. You two have both made it to the furthest possible point in Ultimate Challenge and made your place in UC history! Today, one of you will emerge victorious. As of now you both are guaranteed at least $25 in your pockets, but the winner will double that money! Here's how this final challenge will work

They'll be 3 Stages. Winning each Stage earns you a "mini point" (just like how this week went). If someone wins the first 2 Stages, we won't need to go into the third. The first player to win 2 "mini points" will win TODAY's point and be crowned the champion! Does that make sense?

The actual RULES and gameplay for the stages won't be laid out till the time comes (to avoid prepping early) BUT in the meantime I'll leave you with this to ponder. You both get to pick which stage you want first! The third stage (that isn't picked) will then only be played in the event of a tiebreaker

Stages:
Deciphering
Logical
Speed

Comment below which one YOU'd rather play and once both of you have decided, we can random org. which one to start with! See you guys @5pmPT
2145 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
Lets get this SHIT started. Im going with deciphering first.
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
You may now file in (Nolan beat me to it lol)

Nolan has chosen Deciphering. Nova, whats your pick between Logical or Speed?
2145 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
Speed, I would rather not have the tiebreaker be the one I have the lowest chance at winning. XD
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Fair enough hahah. I'll random org then now
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Speed has been chosen first
http://us20.chatzy.com/15092045135446

I'll type up the rules now
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This game will last exactly 10 minutes. You'll each will be given a topic to post your "spam" on. Once the 10 minutes has concluded, I'll tally up the scores (and weed out any incorrect posts)

FOR A POST TO BE VALID it has to be posted by you.... That's it. There's no other rules. The posts can be as long or as short as you want. Just have the highest count at the end of the 10 minutes. If you both understand please say "Ready" and I'll start the countdown
2145 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
Ready
2145 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
Ready
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Okay get ready
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2145 days 11 hours ago
Dmpwb45

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!