This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TUC Day 3: Lambs To The Slaughter

Topic » TUC Day 3: Lambs To The..

2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Come on in you two! Before we start I wanna wish you both the best of luck. This very well could be the last challenge of UC, and if that's the case I wanna tell you guys this was an amazing season

Today's challenge! Both of you will be given a "Pen" to place your lambs in. In order to win today's "point" you need to be the first player to collect all 10 lambs OR be the player with the most lambs by the time this challenge ends. This challenge will end at 10pmPT (when I'm off work) That's 5 hours from now. This challenge CANNOT TIE. If there's a tie when 10pmPT hits, the next person to claim a point after the time limit ends will be the winner

This challenge is very similar to "The Lost Egg Hunt Challenge" in terms of how to score points. There will be 10 "lambs" you need to collect. We'll get into how to collect them later. You DON'T have to go in any specific order, so skip a lamb and come back to it if it's too tough. If you only get lamb 1 and 10, that's 2 points.

THE LAMBS
Lambs will represent Tengageders. In order to "collect a lamb" you need to find a Tengagder that fits the specifications and have them agree to comment for you. For example:

Lamb 1: A lamb who's name starts with the letter "A"

For this lamb, you could use aria_grande. To collect the point, aria_grande must comment on YOUR topic, and also state what number they are collecting. Example:

Aria_grande would need to comment "#1 aria_grande". Or anything really. As long as I know what number they are and they fit the bill, it works

IMPORTANT!!!
I'll be checking at exactly 10pmPT, so if by chance 10pmPT hits and one of your lambs somehow no longer fits the specifications it won't count as a point. For example, if you need a Tengagder with a specific karma count and they have it when they comment but once I get off work I see they don't have the right number, it's really shitty but it won't count. So communicate with your lambs and make sure they'll still "fit the bill" by 10pmPT

Any questions on this challenge? Finding the users could be hard, but the understanding of it shouldn't be difficult. If anything is unclear please as your questions now! When you're both ready, I'll post your "Pens"

The first thing you'll want to do is go to your Pen, read all 10 Lamb requirements and then try and find as many as possible :)
2174 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Ready
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Nova is ready. Once Nolan is too, I'll post the Pens! From there the game can't and won't stop till 10pmPT
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
It's technically 10 after, but I don't wanna start quite yet. I can give Nolan 5 extra minutes, but then I'll post the Pens
2174 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here ig
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Great. I'll do a mini countdown and then I'll post em
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
2174 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!