This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE Ultimate Challenge (The Final Itinerary)

Topic » THE Ultimate Challenge (The..

2153 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This is it boys! Final 2. First of all, congratulations on winning some form of money. All players did amazing this season, but you two obviously did something right!

The way an Ultimate Challenge Finale works:
The final week of Ultimate Challenge utilizes all of it's days. Each day symbolizes a point, or better yet, a challenge in which you must compete. There are 7 days of the week and 7 points to be won. Much like the Stanley cup, first player to win 4 will be crowned the champion of 2018! I usually only do one super long season a year, so this'll be huge! I didn't even tell you the best part... The challenges are revamped versions of old weeks!

Day 1 - Monday
Jury Vote - Non-Live
12pmPT-8pmPT
The first day's challenge is always a Jury Vote. I don't believe the Jury should SOLELY vote for a winner, but I do believe Jury Votes matter. Starting at noon, Jury Members can ask their questions on a special topic I create. For a Jury Vote to be valid, the voter must comment "I officially give my vote to ____" ON that topic once they are completely satisfied with their answer. You can discuss things early, but final decisions can't be locked in till between that window. Any ties and the point will disappear

Day 2 - Tuesday
Pokemon Hunt - Non-Live
12pmPT-8pmPT
Inspired by Week 3's Gotta Catch ‘Em All Challenge. Players will need to download Pokemon Go on their phones to start. I will make you your own accounts and give you the password right at 12pmPT on Tuesday (to make sure no one can start early). You then have 8 hours to catch as many Pokemon as you can. At exactly 8pmPT, me and Lincoln will each log onto one account and take a screenshot of the total Pokemon count. Player with the most wins the point! Please do not change the password. If me or Lincoln cannot get into your account at 8pmPT you'll automatically lose

Day 3 - Wednesday
Lambs To The Slaughter - Live
12pmPT
Inspired by Week 4's Saw Challenge. This challenge is live, so it's details will be revealed at the time of the event. If you'll have attendance troubles with this time please comment below!

Day 4 - Thursday
Jigsaw Jumble - Non-Live
12pmPT-8pmPT
Inspired by Week 5's Jigsaw Madness Challenge. At 12pmPT I'll post an extremely challenging Jigsaw Puzzle. The player that holds the fastest time once 8pmPT hits will win the point! Technicals of this challenge
- You must be logged into your Jigsaw Planet account before even ATTEMPTING the puzzle. Only scores that are saved on the actual website will count
- If your Jigsaw Planet username is different from your Tengaged one, please let me know ASAP
- You can try multiple times, but only your fastest time will count

Day 5 - Friday
The Amazing Sprint - Non-Live but you should be here at the start
12pmPT-Whenever
Inspired by Week 12's Amazing Race Challenge. A mini TAR experience! Follow the clues to continue your path. Be the first to finish to claim the point! The race and first clue will be set up @12pmPT

Day 6 - Saturday
Isle De Coco - Live
12pmPT
Inspired by Week 13's Amazing Race Challenge. The coconuts are back... But this time they want... Revenge? This challenge is live, so it's details will be revealed at the time of the event. If you'll have attendance troubles with this time please comment below!

Day 7 - Sunday
Dmpwb's Tiebreaker Extravaganza
We'll only discuss this if it becomes a necessity

Goodluck you two! May you battle your hardest
2150 days 9 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Day 3 - Wednesday
Lambs To The Slaughter - Live

Has been moved to Saturday @5pmPT!

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!