This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Pandora's Box

Topic » The Final Pandora's Box

2187 days 10 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This is the first time a box has been posted before the Itinerary. That's because this box will so drastically change the outcome of the Itinerary, it would be useless to post one. With that being said, it may not even get opened.

This box will work exactly like the "Coaches Twist" from BB14. (Don't worry, I already said no one is returning or entering the game at this point). What I mean by that is, if you watched BB14 you'll know this Pandora's Box only requires ONE of you to press the button for the box to be opened
https://media.giphy.com/media/eB5ywqtL8PDqD0Rjn6/giphy.gif

(Final 4, 4 Coaches. I like to add in small logical things like that)

I want the result to be dramatic, so please only MAIL your decision for the box. The results for the box will be posted tomorrow with the Itinerary :) Some hints I'll give you about this box though

If the box is opened:
-Player's will fight to win a sum of money
-The challenge will be Non-Live
-The box would put the F4 in a more "jeopardize state"

If the box is not opened
-The money will be off the table to win
-The challenge will be a Live one

Goodluck everyone!
2186 days 5 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Everyone's votes are in and Pandora’s Box..... Has been opened!

Nolan: Open
Nova: Open
Hufus: Open
Brittany: Do Not Open

If Pandora’s Box had not been opened:
Players would’ve been given the “Mario Party” week. Contestants would’ve played in a series of mini games, collecting stars and coins along the board as they go. The Player with the least amount of stars at the end would’ve gone home

Because the box WAS opened:
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21558470

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!